Chapala.com Webboard

Established, timely PC repair business?

A few doors west of Panchos in Riberas. I don't recall the guy's name, but we've had really good luck with him fixing things, and he'll tell you up front if he can't. Location is right about here: https://www.google.com/maps/@20.2924256,-103.2165374,3a,51.9y,179.9h,83.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxVwcOHyw6XLjWgbfdmmIyA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

20 hours ago, hkrause said:

A few doors west of Panchos in Riberas. I don't recall the guy's name, but we've had really good luck with him fixing things, and he'll tell you up front if he can't. Location is right about here: https://www.google.com/maps/@20.2924256,-103.2165374,3a,51.9y,179.9h,83.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxVwcOHyw6XLjWgbfdmmIyA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Luis algarin  I second him. He fixed all the computers at have hammer will travel  woodworking school.  He gives back to the community.

• Like 2

I hope thats not i think name was computer land. Next to a cafe now closed. They charged us for basically nothing. They didnt use our own power supply. Said nothing was wrong. My husband had already cleaned it. Turned out our power brick that bad. But charged for cleaning. We took several laptops left for repair to Guad Technology plaza and had everything fixed within an hour as we checked out the area and ate. 

We have tried others but no luck. Most seem to send to Guad for repair which is fine if cant go. 

But I would ask a lot of questions. We just didn't like being charged for something not performed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1