Chapala.com Webboard

Experience with SAT office in GDL, recently?

coming from Riberas you the street makes a Y you go left to go to La Paz  or straight to the church  it is on the main street going stright on the right handside. Sorry I do not know the names of the streets..Been here 2 years and never needed to know them, I just go ny landmarks  Coming from la Floresto a couple could be3 on the left handside .

28 minutes ago, bmh said:

coming from Riberas you the street makes a Y you go left to go to La Paz  or straight to the church  it is on the main street going stright on the right handside. Sorry I do not know the names of the streets..Been here 2 years and never needed to know them, I just go ny landmarks  Coming from la Floresto a couple could be3 on the left handside .

Looks like novedades San Antonio right by Marios restaurant

I posted the following in June 2022:

I got an original Constancia for both of us this morning. Took 10 minutes at 9:15 AM.  I went to the papeleria that luvsdawgs recommended.   It is on Ramon Corona in SAT. Turn toward the lake at Ishop, continue down to Ramon Corona,  turn left. Go past Jesus Garcia which is the calle that Panino is on ( one way, up from Ramon Corona). The papeleria is a long block from Jesus Garcia on the left. It is on the corner of Privada Ramon Corona which is not a thru street. You should take your RFC number and CURP number,  that's all.  100 pesos for each Constancia.  She gives it to you on 2 sheets of paper which I then had her make copies back to back.  Could not have been any easier.   It is a Cyber location also. FYI- If you want to make any changes to your account you must go to SAT in Guadalajara. 

To the best of my knowledge getting the complete version of a Constancia on line with picture and reading a Spanish sentence and signature on line is the only way you can get an email from SAT to create a password in order to make any change to your Constancia like a change of address mentioned above. If you can create a password from the papelería Constancia mentioned above would be great and when you have a password to get into your SAT Constancia on line you can  change your personal information.