Chapala.com Webboard

Experience with SAT office in GDL, recently?

Need to get our Constancia Fiscal from one of the SAT offices in GDL. Has anyone had personal experience with either location, recently? If so, can you please share your recommendation? I have the documents needed and will call for an appointment, was hoping to hear from someone who's been there to accomplish this task before calling the office that may be most efficient. I understand that once there, the process only takes about 15 minutes.

Thanks in advance. Salud!

Val Jones :)

If you already have an rfc#, make an appointment with Ann Siler in Chapala, and she will do it online for you and give you a password for SAT so you can make your own updates. Reasonably priced,

The constancias are only good for about 2 months, so if you need another one printed, you would be able to do it yourself instead of going to a papaleria.

The papeleria that Natasha mentioned charges 100 pesos.  I doubt Ann Siller will do it for that small amount.  Also, ajijicbound, where did you hear that a Constancia was only good for 2 months?  I don't believe that as the numbers on that document never change therefore no need for a new copy.  If a new one is needed every two months we would be constantly taking new copies to all of the businesses that require them.   

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

The Sat office in Ocotlan requires no appointment for a Constancia Fiscal

While I had an appointment, I was in and out of there in fifteen minutes this morning. That's for a completely new RFC/Constancia.

LQ

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ibarra said:

The papeleria that Natasha mentioned charges 100 pesos.  I doubt Ann Siller will do it for that small amount.  Also, ajijicbound, where did you hear that a Constancia was only good for 2 months?  I don't believe that as the numbers on that document never change therefore no need for a new copy.  If a new one is needed every two months we would be constantly taking new copies to all of the businesses that require them.   

I was told this by a lawyer. If you get a password, you can update and print as many as you like without going to a facilitator. Work status changes, if you become a landlord, for instance, you would need to update your constancia, since now you are earning money.

That is true. But I believe the application for the Constancia having RFC the total protocol needs to be completed and sent to SAT. After a few days SAT sends an approval and requests you to submit a password. You submit a password and  get a confirmation then you can change anything in the future on the Constancia if your information changes here like residence. Phone number. Or whatever has been changed that was submitted on the original Constancia. It also protects anyone else hacking from changing anything on it without your password. 

5 hours ago, ibarra said:

A constancia fiscal has no expiration date

• Thanks 2

Our RFC's are definitely accurate and correct. I have learned that apparently we were given a password/contraseña with it at the time but that was long ago, LOL.

With the valid RFC and password, I should be able to do this from home using the link provided. Unfortunately, I have no idea where the password may be. So.....since I'm under 60 years of age, I'm being told I do require an appointment.  I'm interested in checking out the Ocotlan office, though. It sounds like with or without an appointment, it should be pretty quick and easy so long as I have all of the requested documents to obtain this elusive "password."

As always, many thanks for your notes and comments.

6 minutes ago, thevalerieleigh said:

Our RFC's are definitely accurate and correct. I have learned that apparently we were given a password/contraseña with it at the time but that was long ago, LOL.

With the valid RFC and password, I should be able to do this from home using the link provided. Unfortunately, I have no idea where the password may be. So.....since I'm under 60 years of age, I'm being told I do require an appointment.  I'm interested in checking out the Ocotlan office, though. It sounds like with or without an appointment, it should be pretty quick and easy so long as I have all of the requested documents to obtain this elusive "password."

As always, many thanks for your notes and comments.

Call them   They are very nice at that office.  556 272 2728      

1 hour ago, thevalerieleigh said:

I'm interested in checking out the Ocotlan office, though.

Look for "MST Ocotlán" in Google Maps (or the SAT appointment site).

https://goo.gl/maps/UzqLyieFR6wJgNfK7

The address is a bit cryptic, but it's inside the shopping mall Plaza San Felipe, an interior entrance in a back corner.

image.thumb.png.dac7f7c278954f07b6a593a607076954.png

LQ

• Like 1

Quite confident our RFC is legit. Have filed homeowner's and personal health insurance claims using the numbers. Just seems we weren't aware that a password was issued with the RFC number many years ago.  ARGH!

Thanks for the input, everyone.  

Val. :)

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, givatiyim said:

I registered for my constancia de situacion fiscal online via a youtube video by qroo paul.  Filled everything out...got a reference number as qroo stated and he said it can take up to 5 days to receive it.  Over 5 days now and no reply.  Has anyone else done it this way with success?

It is my understanding that you can't get RFC numbers online anymore.  I believe a concierge can help or you need to make appointment directly with SAT, not from some blogger.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Voir dire said:

Someone posted earlier that  the SAT office in Ocotlan does not require appointments.

I got mine in Ocotlán, at SAT in the back office space of a small mall there. Pictured here:

I did have an appointment, but learned later that age 60+ can walk in. Haven't verified this and I doubt it's indelible written policy, but it's widely said.

In either case, Ocotlán has to be easier than Guadalajara.

LQ

22 hours ago, ibarra said:

It is my understanding that you can't get RFC numbers online anymore.  I believe a concierge can help or you need to make appointment directly with SAT, not from some blogger.

I completed the constancias online for three friends in the past two weeks; all approved. Takes a few days between the two steps.

On 8/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, Mostlylost said:

A constancia fiscal has no expiration date

As do Mexican birth certificates and other official documents, a Constancia de situación fiscal absolutely DOES have an expiration date. It is good for 30 days from the date that appears on the form, and that date is printed, top right in a box, of page one of the two-page Constancia. This is why the papelerías are problematic: you don't get your own password to enter the system and then you cannot reprint. When you need a copy, all you have to do is logon to your SAT account with your id and password and reprint and reprint as needed.

32 minutes ago, jrod said:

As do Mexican birth certificates and other official documents, the printing of an official Constancia de situación fiscal absolutely has an expiration date. That date of printing appears at top right in a box, onpage one of the two-page Constancia. This is why the papelerías are problematic: you don't get your own password to enter the system and then you cannot reprint. When you need a copy, all you have to do is logon to your SAT account with your id and password and reprint and reprint as needed.

"Lo ideal es que la Constancia de Situación Fiscal sea lo más reciente posible, ya que mostrará que la información fiscal detallada se encuentra actualizada, y así se evitarán problemas al momento de que el patrón o empresa emita una factura electrónica CFDI 4.0."

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2023 at 9:08 AM, bmh said:

If it is legit just get it printed at the papeleria in San Antonio. That is what I did..If it is not legit then you will need to go to Guadaljara or Ocotlan. The papeleria willnot be able to do it.

My neighbor needs a new copy  Exactly where is the papeleria in San Anntonio ...And the name if possible

Thanks