Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Valenzuela - Quality Care

Zeb

1 hour ago, lakeside7 said:

HJ some of us are tired of your photograph postings as if to add more veracity to your experiences

When you refer to "us" are those imaginary friends. But if it makes you feel better being part of a mob,go for it. when I  comment, I speak for jus'  l'il ol' moi.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Hector V is a surgeon not a gastro..That would be Daniel Briseno at QC.  Hector V successfully did my 2 sports hernias and removed my gall bladder. He AND Daniel B  are polite and caring with their patients  I highly question your veracity.

pedro gall bladder.jpg

I didn't know you were a Texas Longhorn fan ! Hook 'Em, Horns !!! :D

3 hours ago, Lexy said:

Zeb described a miserable visit with Dr. V.  Why jump on him for reporting the facts of it?

My now deceased husband and I were patients of Dr. Valenzuela on different occasions. My treatment by him included surgery. I found him insufferably arrogant. And that's exactly the word I've heard used by others to describe him. He may be a skillful surgeon. My experience was acceptable.  But I wish there were other choices at Lakeside for gastro surgeons. Locally he's what we have.

Lexy

Happyjillin just does not understand that we are describing our experience with this physician.  It upsets him. He thinks we are creating fiction and is taking it personally.  He is defensive child and you cannot reason with this type even though no one has criticized him. Best to ignore at this point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Why is it "every" medical experience has to end up in a xissing match, point/ counterpoint .Please respect everyone's experience, we all have different minds, bodies, and expectations. Also HJ some of us are tired of your photograph postings as if to add more veracity to your experiences

Yes Lakeside.  I feel the same way.  There are nice photos of bad people too in this world.  Anyway, Dr. V may be a very good surgeon. I just found him arrogant as well.  To not bring water to a sick patient is really pitiful and inexcusable.

• Like 1

I suspect the Dr. has seen his fair share of hypochondriacs in his time. Not accusing you of being one but perhaps you reminded him of some. Just a thought since most people who had water with them would have made sure they brought it in if they had any thought of needing it before returning to their car. Or maybe he just had a bad day.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Happyjillin just does not understand that we are describing our experience with this physician.  It upsets him. He thinks we are creating fiction and is taking it personally.  He is defensive child and you cannot reason with this type even though no one has criticized him. Best to ignore at this point.

You and yer bag of snakes can not upset me. no nimrod on this board can do that and the ones who think they can, I laugh in your face. I have helped more people on this board than the likes of you ever will even you.

pedro kertesz

• Like 1

12 hours ago, happyjillin said:

You and yer bag of snakes can not upset me. no nimrod on this board can do that and the ones who think they can, I laugh in your face. I have helped more people on this board than the likes of you ever will even you.

pedro kertesz

Dude, you flatter yourself endlessly and unnecessarily.  

• Like 1