Chapala.com Webboard

I know there are dozens aroung, and I need one.

I need a good form-filler immigration attorney.

I once saw. Azacuna Bateman (sorry about misspelling)

I want to get my daughter-in-law and her teen son, her young different son and a slightly autistic daughter.

I also need to rent a decent enough place, in a middle class Mx. neighborhood near Chapala Haciendas.

Thanks.

I realize this is not what you asked for, however, I don't know if you realize you can do this yourself. You apply in the country from which you originate, then you complete the process here.  The first consulate will tell you exactly what you need.  After you cross the border, you go to Migration here and they will also give you a list of documents to provide.  The attorney just does the errand for you.

I agree with Zeb's post. In addition,  you don't seem to ever want to do any research yourself,  you want the people on this forum to do everything for you.  Why don't you try using the search option on this site, search engines for local information, local phone book, ads on this site etc.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2