Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

I know there are dozens aroung, and I need one.

Recommended Posts

I need a good form-filler immigration attorney.

I once saw. Azacuna Bateman (sorry about misspelling)

I want to get my daughter-in-law and her teen son, her young different son and a slightly autistic daughter.

I also need to rent a decent enough place, in a middle class Mx. neighborhood near Chapala Haciendas.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I realize this is not what you asked for, however, I don't know if you realize you can do this yourself. You apply in the country from which you originate, then you complete the process here.  The first consulate will tell you exactly what you need.  After you cross the border, you go to Migration here and they will also give you a list of documents to provide.  The attorney just does the errand for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with Zeb's post. In addition,  you don't seem to ever want to do any research yourself,  you want the people on this forum to do everything for you.  Why don't you try using the search option on this site, search engines for local information, local phone book, ads on this site etc.  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...