Chapala.com Webboard

CdeFS withiut password or signiture

Or you could just go on Facebook Marketplace to any one of the hundreds of people advertising they can do the same thing for 100 pesos or less.  While you're there, you can get a driver's license, car title, pedimento, facturas for whatever you want, etc.  One stop shopping.

If you go to this page https://satid.sat.gob.mx/ you can get the constancia without a password. You must have a valid RFC and a device that can record you while speaking a sentence. They sent me one about 3 days after my request by email  

I have successfully changed my password using this method but am still getting denied access due to an invalid RFC or password. No idea why but since this works why bother figuring it out?

4 hours ago, sm1mex said:

To get a valid password the entire process needs to be carried out on the SAT website which takes about 30 minutes. Then an email is sent to get a password. Then the password has to be retrieved and then entered with SAT. 

Ok.  I have rec my 2 page Cedula  but having problems with password.