Chapala.com Webboard

Any Issues at O'Rourke??

On 7/7/2022 at 9:09 PM, alberto said:

This is all rumors. Mexico is very corrupt, give money and you can put someone in jail. This has nothing to do with Orourke other business. It´s strictly about Centro Laguna. Omar did nothing but make Mr. Donald the orignial owner a great investment, Donald invested in Omar who is a great visionary and actually made this mall a very successful project, the daughter husband was very jealous of Omar because Donals loved him. Daughter came in and her and his husband which hated Omar decided to play him very very dirty. 

Late to the party but curious if the late Mr. Donald is the same person who also owned the Vivero across the street from Laguna Centro.  If so, then I know the son in law.  Reserving comment.

43 minutes ago, alberto said:

same one

Well like the sayin' in Texas,  "Closer kin, deeper in."   I knew the employees at the Vivero who were terminated by the son in law upon Mr. Donald's death.  A shame.

Greed begets greed.

• Like 1

Just now, Kiko said:

Well like the sayin' in Texas,  "Closer kin, deeper in."   I knew the employees at the Vivero who were terminated by the son in law upon Mr. Donald's death.  A shame.

Greed begets greed.

Guy´s in the dark side

• Like 1