Chapala.com Webboard

Rainy season?

On 6/23/2022 at 9:09 AM, elevator said:

I live in Brisas de Chapala. It has rained twice in the past five days. Neither was heavy. I know some folks have been getting more, but I've been here almost eight years and this is the dryest June yet.

I tried to PM you but it did not go through. Can you check what's up - maybe PM me.

On 6/29/2022 at 10:08 AM, chapalence said:

What a lovely, refreshing rain this morning. 

Gracias a dios por la lluvia. 🙏

I pointed out to one of my neighbors that Guadalajara was getting much more rain then Chapala. He replied that its because Guadalajara has much more churches. 😊 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

I pointed out to one of my neighbors that Guadalajara was getting much more rain then Chapala. He replied that its because Guadalajara has much more churches. 😊 

Perhaps after the Virgen de Zapopan makes her annual visit to Chapala next Sunday and is taken for a ride on the lake, we'll be blessed with some of that rain. 😊

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, artsnob said:

My yard is so dry I had to water the lawn, and all the plants in pots, and flower gardens,because the rainy season has not started...

We're in Riberas and have had so much rain all the previous brown patches in the lawn have disappeared, and the garden is growing like crazy. Maybe it is like Honeybee said - because we have so many churches nearby. 😁

• Like 1