Chapala.com Webboard

Covid Stats for Mexico

Ferret

The Covid stats at the official Federal site... https://datos.covid-19.conacyt.mx/ ...were available this morning because I posted them on InsideLakeside at 7:26 am. If you want a more complete picture of what is happening in MEXICO please go to More on the virus - Page 26 (insidelakeside.com)  It is important to know because we do not live in a bubble here at Lakeside. People travel and people come and go. On May 1st, in ALL of Mexico there were 4,838 cases of Covid and in Jalisco there were 139. As of the 19th of June, there are 63,350 reported cases in all of Mexico and 1,669 cases in Jalisco. We are in a wave that has not yet peaked. Please stay safe and remain vigilant.

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

I see where mexicoafterlife has gone from doubter to influencer. 
“Don’t believe their bullshit, believe mine”

Actually I think substituting the word "your" for "their" might be a more accurate. observation.

:D 

• Sad 1

I don’t have an agenda. You can do whatever the f#%# you want. The time to warn anyone about anything is long gone. Now one just lives with the consequences of one’s decisions.  Live and let live is my motto. Individual freedom for everyone!

Now will someone please stuff a dirty sock into mexicoafterlife’s mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jreboll said:

I don’t have an agenda. You can do whatever the f#%# you want. The time to warn anyone about anything is long gone. Now one just lives with the consequences of one’s decisions.  Live and let live is my motto. Individual freedom for everyone!

I think he must be Bobby's little brother. 

Let's hope he, too, is booted soon. 

1 hour ago, Jreboll said:

Why dont YOU come and try that! I would love it.  Take your online attack and make it real world physical and then everything I do after you try will be legal by mexico law and you can enjoy your time in the hospital!  Threatening people behind a keyboard is not the same as the real world... out in the real world you have to cash the checks your mouth writes!  You name the place and I will be there bring your socks and lets see what happens!

28 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Why dont YOU come and try that! I would love it.  Take your online attack and make it real world physical and then everything I do after you try will be legal by mexico law and you can enjoy your time in the hospital!  Threatening people behind a keyboard is not the same as the real world... out in the real world you have to cash the checks your mouth writes!  You name the place and I will be there bring your socks and lets see what happens!

@chapala  @moderator-2  @moderator5 The above threat of physical violence should not be allowed and this poster needs to be banned. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bwhite1948 said:

@chapala  @moderator-2  @moderator5 The above threat of physical violence should not be allowed and this poster needs to be banned. 

I was responding to a threat of violence to myself.  He threatened me so I am defending myself.  You all threaten people all the time and when someone defends themselves you get all woke all of a sudden.  If you threaten someone you better expect someone to defend themself. But yes in your world your crew can threaten, abuse and flat out lie about people and get away with it here it seems.  Someone comes at me I dont turn the other cheek and never will.

• Sad 1