Chapala.com Webboard

Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors

5 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

You're the only one who has made physical threats and you have done it more than once. Now you're wishing all us elderly should die to make you happy. Your mommy would be so proud.-SNORK!

Stuffing a sock in my mouth is a physical threat. Before that all I did was to tell you keyboard warriors to come out behind your keyboard and act like you do here in public and see what happens to you.  But you won't because your afraid because you can't back up your talk out here. So settle into your arm chair and keep attacking and insulting and throwing the hate bombs. We all know your pack of toothless old grey muzzled dogs like to bark alot behind a big fence of the internet. Take that away and you would be peeing in your depends.

5 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Stuffing a sock in my mouth is a physical threat. Before that all I did was to tell you keyboard warriors to come out behind your keyboard and act like you do here in public and see what happens to you.  But you won't because your afraid because you can't back up your talk out here. So settle into your arm chair and keep attacking and insulting and throwing the hate bombs. We all know your pack of toothless old grey muzzled dogs like to bark alot behind a big fence of the internet. Take that away and you would be peeing in your depends.

“Put a sock in it” means “shut up” for the uninitiated. 

30 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Lol yup a redneck who worked hard in a high tech job all the way up to upper management. Then gets to retire at 48 in this great place for the rest of my life. Man it must sure suck to be a high tech redneck.

22 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

Yup golly jeez willikers y'all.

images.png.f0eca3906b8f0607909b672b2c7894f9.png

15 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Lol again attack. And no I'm not a southern. And I never talked like that. But really nice proof of you pure hate for people especially the south. Lol

You assumptions are sometimes so dumb it is hard to follow them.

Example: Here you friviously accuse me of hating southerners when the only person I was making fun of was you. How is it that you seem obsessed with making dumb comparisions sometimes. Is it just another insult or does your mind actually work that way sometimes?

1 minute ago, AlanMexicali said:

You assumptions are sometimes so dumb it is hard to follow them.

Example: Here you friviously accuse me of hating southerns when the only person I was making fun of was you. How is it that you seem obsessed with making dumb comparisions sometimes. Is it just another insult or does your mind actually work that way sometimes?

Again your toothless muzzle is dripping hate and untruths. Your feeble and its obvious from you keyboard strength. You have been on message boards to long. It makes you think your not the toothless hobbled old dog you are. Might be time for your depends change.

Keep going I have alot more time then all of you put together. Lol

Just now, bwhite1948 said:

From Urban Dictionary

Put a sock in it

•  
  •  
to shut up. usually expressed in the form of a request.
will you put a sock in it? i'm trying to study here.

He said someone needs to shove a sock in my mouth. Your reading comprehension is not good.  They make a supplement for old people's memory.

Put a sock in it and telling someone to shove a sock in his mouth are totally different. But yes please defend the attack some more. 

Now go drink your evening ensure.

13 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

We all know your pack of toothless old grey muzzled dogs like to bark alot behind a big fence of the internet. Take that away and you would be peeing in your depends.

Gee wonder if Coldwell Banker appreciates your description of it clients. Can't be good for business with them or Tango's either. @chapala

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlanMexicali said:

Everyone knows that but maybe he thought the sock belongs somewhere else instead of his mouth. 

Well come show me where it should go. Lol ohh that's right keyboard warrior. You wouldn't even be able to look at me straight and talk stuff like this. And I'm proud looks like you skipped your afternoon nap time! 

1 minute ago, bwhite1948 said:

Gee wonder if Coldwell Banker appreciates your description of it clients. Can't be good for business with them or Tango's either. @chapala

Don't care about Caldwell banker. Yup you all start insults, threats on the new members then when they hit back you start talking to the board owners.  Lol the way you act sure don't make new people feel welcome.  So gum on that bone some more and make sure to check your depends.

4 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

I was just remembering that I got my first computer in 1980. How old were you?

To paraphrase a saying. “We accomplish because we stand on our ancestors shoulder”

Math to much for you? Told you my age should give you an idea. Or missing your nap slow the gray matter some?

2 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Yes I know look back at who started it... usual pack of toothless dogs

OK, that's enough of the insults.  I couldn't toss mudgirl and keep this one without being grossly inconsistent.

GONE.

I was dead serious when I said I am going to clean house of the serial abusers here.  

• Thanks 6

• 1 month later...