Chapala.com Webboard

CFE/RFC

10 hours ago, Floradude said:

This interesting.  I do not have two pages with my CFE bill but if you are all calling the back of the bill of page 2 I do not find anything of what could be a QR code.  The back of mine is a history of my usage and a lot of advertising.    On the front is a barcode at the bottom with two rows of numbers, neither of which is my RFC code.  For those of you who do have your RFC number somewhere.  Is it listed as RFC, or you just recognize your number?

I have no page 2.  There is no QR on back on #1

16 minutes ago, fishcake said:

I have no page 2.  There is no QR on back on #1

Your QR code is on the tear off portion of your bill. It is a small square in the left corner. Here is a sampleimage.png.1f7e68c1bfbddf43cb2dfa164b959095.png Your RFC number should appear above the barcode when they have entered it where you now see numbers such as 010101.  When people refer to page 2, they mean the back of the main page. What I just told you is on the bottom of front page tear off part.

Some notarios will not accept a CFE bill without the legit RFC when you are selling your house. It could delay your closing. Get your RFC and Constancia now while you are not under pressure to provide it. Banks and auto dealers just made them up in the past but as of this year it will be required by most large sellers as it is proof of tax status. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 12:54 PM, Floradude said:

I was told that now when we purchase a car we have to present a copy our CFE bill with the RFC.  I believe it will also be required for other transactions.  If this not true then I will not worry.  Jim Bowie please let me know it is on your bill when you receive it.

I have had a RFC and a CURP for years as I used to work in Real Estate in PV. I have had an CFE bill in both Bucerias and here and my neither my RFC or my CURP is on the bill. Do not worry about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1