Chapala.com Webboard

US notary

bmh

I need a US notary for some papers for Schwab and I do not seem to be able to contact anyone.

Anyone knows of someone locally.?. It is urgent and I am leaving town soon.

Forget the consulte I have not been able to make an appointment there.

Try Selecia Young-Jones at Rainbownotaryandnuptials.com or 904Rainbow@gmail.com or 904-3337311.

She uses a remote Notary service  which is recognized by the US federal government and most states (I think Califonia is an exception, but check with her). She is quick, efficient, and effective. We have used her several times for large investment transactions that needed to be notarized.

Good luck

Thank you, i am going to get it  notarized by the mexican notario to start with and tbe by internet if the first one i not acceptable.

A tril tl tbe us ks not kn the cards.I refuse tl spend lne mord penny on tbis crap.. between alm the paperwork  i have to do for Fra ce and Mexico, i ll go broke.. 

If that is not good enough they can go into probate.. and that is the end of it.. 

You need to check if an online notary is acceptable.. The online notary that’s promoted here and Facebook will tell you it’s acceptable. I know a couple of instances where her fee was paid but the documents were not acceptable. No refund.. so I would check first. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

It was a clueless suggestion. She doesn't need to go to the US to get something notarized that will be accepted.

Maybe.  However, I was commented on the fact that you said he assumed, which he did not. Yes. There are other options. 

6 hours ago, TelsZ4 said:

You need to check if an online notary is acceptable.. The online notary that’s promoted here and Facebook will tell you it’s acceptable. I know a couple of instances where her fee was paid but the documents were not acceptable. No refund.. so I would check first. 

I have asked , the are not answering.. viva scwab..

Yes I agree checking what is acceptable is a good idea.. It would also be nice if schwab would answer what is available instead of giving canned answers..which means nothing and I am sick of spending money because bureaucrats cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bmh said:

I am sick of spending money because bureaucrats cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

Here here. If any of us ran our businesses or acted this way as employees of a normal business, we would lose our jobs.

When my oldest daughter graduated high school, she worked for a year before going to university. She was one of those kids who was super responsible from an early age, i.e. in high school was the editor of the school newspaper who would stay late on a Friday afternoon to finish the articles her journalism classmates had failed to complete, so everything would be ready to go to press for the school newspaper deadline. 

So she got a job as a temp secretary, who would called to work at various offices to fill in for employees who were out sick, or on vacation, or on maternity leave, etc. She was shocked when she got called to work in a federal govt. office and heard her boss spending hours on the phone one day making arrangements for a ski trip for her son. That's the kind of stuff they're doing instead of answering clients' emails or returning phone calls.

• Like 1

Yesterday i went to pick up my passport at the French  consulate in Guadalajara  and then took all the paper social security wanted from , put them in an envelope  with addreses  etc and took it to the US consulate  as the dead line was tomorrow.When to the window to give the papers and was told to send them.via Fedex.. so i had to go a few blocks away to send the packet basically accross the street for 35o pesos  and there was another guia for them to return the originals to me when i will prlbably not be there to receive them..So it cost me 700 pesos so tbey could lose 2500 pesos worth of orginal papers..

I do not think our lives are improved by all this organisation designed to give zero customer service for a higher price and for the ease of tbe bureaucrats.

After dealing with the us, French and Mexican bureaucrats  i see that the us are number 1 for being awful  and France number 2.. the Mexican come nu.ber3 , at least it is cheaper to deal with them.

• Haha 1