Chapala.com Webboard

SAT dead line is postponed until January 1 2023

bmh

Only for those not registered.... are you sure .... OFFICIALLY?  That said, I just had a p.m. conversation with someone (car insurance) and advised her what I'll advise the rest. 

If you don't have an RFC, get on line and register NOW.  Line-ups for appts. are LONG, only so many booked per day, and since so many people who never needed one before now do (Mexicans included) , you could STILL end up on the short end of the stick.

• Like 2

I just read what it says on Informador and I THINK there's a little misunderstanding here.  TO ME it's more about obligations of people/companies with large payrolls, or up until now could issue regular accounts and not  facturas (which will not include a lot who didn't before..... like car insurance companies, etc) being postponed until Jan 1, 2023. And it seems a lot more about Constancias than actual RFC numbers. Would love to be wrong but.....

MostlyLost et al please weigh in. 

• moderator-2 changed the title to SAT dead line is postponed until January 1 2023
1 hour ago, moderator-2 said:

Fixed.  Important information, let's get it right.  Thanks for posting it.

I knew it---communism at it's best--And the threats if you don't comply-? Can't buy anything "?--I don't want a "GOD DAMN THING FROM MEXICO" !!!!--New car; no cfe; no internet;  no drivers license ; no bank account; let alone worthless SKY---I watched the lines at SAT--mile long--those poor bastards are being abused by this communist gov't-- push me?--I'll just walk---HA

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

Only for those not registered.... are you sure .... OFFICIALLY?  That said, I just had a p.m. conversation with someone (car insurance) and advised her what I'll advise the rest. 

If you don't have an RFC, get on line and register NOW.  Line-ups for appts. are LONG, only so many booked per day, and since so many people who never needed one before now do (Mexicans included) , you could STILL end up on the short end of the stick.

Gov't's job--"TO RUIN YOUR LIFE"--i'M FROM CALIFONIA -- I know what I'm talking about--That state ruined my life-!!!!

6 hours ago, Natasha said:

What stick?--nobody is going to put me on any stick-!! What I'm some kind of hot dog--?--I live around the corner of a SAT--I see the mile long line--Poor bastards--You think I'm going to be an "ASSHOLE"--in that line --!!!!  HA

And "NO"-- I didn't take the jab---I chose  "LIFE"---!!!!---I don't make deals with DEMONS---"FUCHI"---HA

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

I just read what it says on Informador and I THINK there's a little misunderstanding here.  TO ME it's more about obligations of people/companies with large payrolls, or up until now could issue regular accounts and not  facturas (which will not include a lot who didn't before..... like car insurance companies, etc) being postponed until Jan 1, 2023. And it seems a lot more about Constancias than actual RFC numbers. Would love to be wrong but.....

MostlyLost et al please weigh in. 

You think Mexicans have car insurance now?-- put this bull shit through and nobody will have car insurance---It just not pencil out-- More wonderful things from the communists----HA

Look what happened with smog checks ?--DOA--!!!---HA

6 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Assuming you meant 2023, this should come as no surprise.  They gave people far too little time to get this done.

You can edit your title.  Click on edit and as the OP that also allows you to edit the title.

Little time ? the gov't spits out their bullshit always--telephone lines busy?-- long lines at SAT ?--somebody needs to see the gallows for these people--for disturbing the people--The masses need to take their revenge--!!---ENOUGH IS ENOUGH--as quoted  by the Hyena-VP-

Bingo! Thanks for posting, Mainecoons. 

"He recalled that it is important for the taxpayer to know and keep their information updated in the Fiscal Situation Certificate, since it contains identification data, location and fiscal obligations, such as RFC, name or company name, postal code of the fiscal domicile and fiscal regime. In addition, if the taxpayer knows this information, he can deliver it to his employer or invoice issuer without the need to present his Tax Situation Certificate."

Bobby who was threatening??   I need a constancia to get the title of my house  and I am not panicky so I do not see why anyone should feel threatened.. We will all get the constancia when we need it or eventually and no one is going to breath down our neck. SAT is so saturated that they will not do anything anyways.. I was told by them I would get a password in 5 days.. the 5 days are here and gone and I guess that eventually I will get one but just not now.. so so  much for the constancia for a while if I need a password but no big deal Ill look into it in August..

5 hours ago, bmh said:

Bobby who was threatening??   I need a constancia to get the title of my house  and I am not panicky so I do not see why anyone should feel threatened.. We will all get the constancia when we need it or eventually and no one is going to breath down our neck. SAT is so saturated that they will not do anything anyways.. I was told by them I would get a password in 5 days.. the 5 days are here and gone and I guess that eventually I will get one but just not now.. so so  much for the constancia for a while if I need a password but no big deal Ill look into it in August..

Forgive me; I'm just too old for this B. S.---I'm tired---