Chapala.com Webboard

Constancia de Situación Fiscal Youtube Video

How to get your Constancia de Situación Fiscal is a video on youtube.  It is quite comprehensive and requires several documents and i.d.

It is much more involved than the other posting about a papaleria for 100 pesos.  You must provide RFC, CURP, front and back of your downloaded visa , prove you are not a robot and you have to sign on line with your finger and submit to satid.sat.gob.mx

I haven't done it yet but am going to try.  It is all in Spanish.  the video is excellent.

The Constancia that the papeleria is providing is the same document that SAT in Guadalajara is providing.  This has been verified by many people.  Quit trying to make this a difficult process when it isn't if you already have an RFC number.  Our banks, insurance companies, CFE, Telcel and other vendors are accepting the Constancia that we are presenting as it is legal.  STOP this nonsense, please.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ibarra said:

The Constancia that the papeleria is providing is the same document that SAT in Guadalajara is providing.  This has been verified by many people.  Quit trying to make this a difficult process when it isn't if you already have an RFC number.  Our banks, insurance companies, CFE, Telcel and other vendors are accepting the Constancia that we are presenting as it is legal.  STOP this nonsense, please.

I certainly hope you are correct, but I know several people who went the papelería route and now are left with errors (principally in address or contact email) in their Constancia and they were not given their own username nor login password to the SAT system. (One couple returned to inquire and were told they now had to go to SAT in Guadalajara to have the errors corrected.) Additionally, as the Constancia is dated, there's likely a problem when utilities (I verified this personally last week with CFE) require a Constancia dated within the last 30 days. How will people get back into their SAT accounts to update their Constancia without the requisite username/password to log in when other businesses ask for copias vigentes (current valid copies)?

• Thanks 1

it takes 5 days they say to get the password, This is the 6th day and I still have not received it so I do not see how the papelria could do it .. without the passord you are asking for troubles later on when you need to get into the file to change errors or make changes..The papeleria maybe a shortcut if you are not going to need to use a constancia, otherwise it is a waste of time, a band aid..

CFE, insurance company and one bank did not care that the information on Constancia was different than the information they have as the information they have is current ( phone number,  address,  email address). The important information is the RFC number which never changes no matter what the date is.  But, hey, you worry about what you want to worry about. 

• Like 3

You usually need a password, many are selling fake constancias so use a QR code reader to see if your is real, its usually not instant to get it.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Intercasa said:

You usually need a password, many are selling fake constancias so use a QR code reader to see if your is real, its usually not instant to get it.

I requested a password 8 days ago and was told with token etc.. that I would have one in 5 days so I am not holding my breath...

42 minutes ago, Intercasa said:

Do you know if the local papelerias are offering the real thing? Put another way, can a papeleria using their own SAT account generate a constancia for anyone?

It was reported by someone who was at SAT in Guadalajara that pictures, signatures, fingerprints, etc are no longer required from foreigners. The reason for these is many Mexicans have the same exact names so that was all needed to ID one from another. What I got from the papeleria is an official document with all that is needed, the RFC, QR code, etc. If you wish to make your life more stressful, go to Guadalajara. Less talk more action is needed by those who have their RFC already. Only those without an official RFC need to go to SAT.

1 hour ago, luvsdawgs said:

pictures, signatures, fingerprints, etc are no longer required from foreigners. 

Has nothing to do with being a "foreigner". Plenty of foreigners run businesses in Mexico and have to do all that stuff.

"Foreigner" is not a synonym for "Retired".

And I'm quite sure that foreigners might also have the same name. It's not something exclusive to Mexicans.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:47 AM, sm1mex said:

How to get your Constancia de Situación Fiscal is a video on youtube.  It is quite comprehensive and requires several documents and i.d.

It is much more involved than the other posting about a papaleria for 100 pesos.  You must provide RFC, CURP, front and back of your downloaded visa , prove you are not a robot and you have to sign on line with your finger and submit to satid.sat.gob.mx

I haven't done it yet but am going to try.  It is all in Spanish.  the video is excellent.

The Constancia that I got from a papeleria for 100 pesos is just fine according to Spencer. But no iris scan or esignature-neither of which I need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1