Chapala.com Webboard

The USA dollar value decline

20 minutes ago, Lexy said:

I'm beginning to get fewer pesos in exchange for my dollar in the past few weeks. Are we coming to an end of an unprecedented high that has lasted for quite some time?

Lexy

NO...it's quite simple: what happens NOB does not STAY NOB!!! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lexy said:

I'm beginning to get fewer pesos in exchange for my dollar in the past few weeks. Are we coming to an end of an unprecedented high that has lasted for quite some time?

Lexy

It cost me fewer Canadian dollars today to get the same number of pesos. I was surpried but I won't question it.

3 hours ago, Lexy said:

Lexy

YES---Buy now as many pesos as you can-- when you get your SS payment; buy pesos right away--

On 6/6/2022 at 7:14 PM, Lexy said:

Lexy

There`s been a downturn since May 1 for the peso but whether that signals a trend is hard to say.  The market has been steady with ups and downs since December of 2020.