Chapala.com Webboard

Recent price of propane for roof stationary tank per litre

• Natasha changed the title to Recent price of propane for roof stationary tank per litre

So yesterday I called gas guy used since 2004.  Asked price per litre (website below says $13.91 for Jalisco this week.) Nope.... he wants 14.20 . Told him not what gov't says.  Says it changes every week..... call me again Saturday.  Damn. HATE to give up on a relationship of a sorts that old.

Call another guy (left his card under the gate other day). As it happens, same company.... but that's not the point there. Ask him HIS price.  Same as guy #1.  Tell him not what web site says.  Thanks.  Bye.   He calls me back in a couple of minutes.  I'll give it to you for $13.91.  Done deal!

Arrives. Fills tank to level requested. Makes out bill from the truck.  Took less litres than I expected, so needed glasses to check.  Sure enough, bill said $14.20!! Call him over----- that's not the deal.  He has long discussion with other part of team.  Comes back and says "that's the price in Guadalajara. The companies charge more out here."  Frown.  Takes what he can get ---   $13.91--- (plus a tip of course). 

Told him I will take screenshot next time I need gas, becasue according to link below, price applies to ALL of Jalisco. 

MOSTLYLOST:  care to wade in here?  I don't want to cheat anyone, but don't like being held hostage either.

https://tarifasdeluz.mx/gas-lp/precios

27 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Seems to me that between your HSBC and your gas price issues you will give yourself an ulcer. ☺️

Oh if only that were the entirety!! Other issues at hand keep me busy all day long.... and on.... and on  On the other hand, I don't put my head in the sand  and let institutions etc. take advantage of my being slack or lazy. 🤣 

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

So yesterday I called gas guy used since 2004.  Asked price per litre (website below says $13.91 for Jalisco this week.) Nope.... he wants 14.20 . Told him not what gov't says.  Says it changes every week..... call me again Saturday.  Damn. HATE to give up on a relationship of a sorts that old.

Call another guy (left his card under the gate other day). As it happens, same company.... but that's not the point there. Ask him HIS price.  Same as guy #1.  Tell him not what web site says.  Thanks.  Bye.   He calls me back in a couple of minutes.  I'll give it to you for $13.91.  Done deal!

Arrives. Fills tank to level requested. Makes out bill from the truck.  Took less litres than I expected, so needed glasses to check.  Sure enough, bill said $14.20!! Call him over----- that's not the deal.  He has long discussion with other part of team.  Comes back and says "that's the price in Guadalajara. The companies charge more out here."  Frown.  Takes what he can get ---   $13.91--- (plus a tip of course). 

Told him I will take screenshot next time I need gas, becasue according to link below, price applies to ALL of Jalisco. 

MOSTLYLOST:  care to wade in here?  I don't want to cheat anyone, but don't like being held hostage either.

https://tarifasdeluz.mx/gas-lp/precios

Yes the website I posted has an error  the price for the week of June 5-11       Chapala is region  87    Jalisco Chapala         $14.20 liter

Here is the official government website:

https://www.gob.mx/cms/uploads/attachment/file/730302/PRECIOS_M_XIMOS_VIGENTES_DEL_5_AL_11_DE_JUNIO_DE_2022.pdf

GRACIAS!!! I had looked at that site  but when I saw Jalisco in the 60's and Chapala wasn't there, I used another source.  Who knew they would assign a number 20 spots later. WAIT what am I SAYING??? This is GOVERNMENT !!!! (anywhere)

Now I have to make it up to gas guy when he comes next.  Appreciate the clarification ML