Chapala.com Webboard

Ana Siller ----have you used her services?

Car insurance people send mail today re: new RFC and Constancia reg.s.  More of what we're all seeing lately, but at the end "in the event you need help" we are attaching contact for Ana Siller legal survives. Anyone know her, or anything about her?  Gracias

26 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Car insurance people send mail today re: new RFC and Constancia reg.s.  More of what we're all seeing lately, but at the end "in the event you need help" we are attaching contact for Ana Siller legal survives. Anyone know her, or anything about her?  Gracias

I know her personally,  though being a DIY kind of person, I have never used her services. The people I  know who have hired her have been pleased with the work she has done for them.

She has a law degree and is a certified court appointed translator along with acting as a concierge for the expat community.  

• Thanks 1

Thank you chapalence. I 've never used facilitators either, but this time the RFC boondoggle is maybe more than this tech challenged lady  with old compu and cell phone equipment can manage.

Will drop her an email.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Found her service helpful.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Thank you chapalence. I 've never used facilitators either, but this time the RFC boondoggle is maybe more than this tech challenged lady  with old compu and cell phone equipment can manage.

Will drop her an email.

Each of these hurdles gets higher for me as well. I'll take one small step at a time, but in the end I, too, may need Ana's help.

Buena suerte to us both 😊

Talked to her today.       FLOODED with calls and appts. re: RFC mess.  Not available until at least mid-June at the moment.  Will try option # 1 (frail dumb old lady routine) at Abastos SAT office, and if that doesn't work, will get in her long lineup.

• Thanks 1

We can help you with RFC and SAT stuff, been doing it for years.