Chapala.com Webboard

Constancia de Situación Fiscal

Just now, econ man said:

Can't do anything at that site without a password or e signature. Is that the service she is offering, that she can get into the site? Don't have an issue with the fee, just don't want to have to make a trip to SAT if I don't have to.

All she is doing is going on the official government site and inputting your rfc and a few other things and printing out the document. She is only printing out your CSF, that is all. The same as if she prints out anything else on the web, such as a copy of your curp or driver's license or anything else which needs printing. No big deal, as I said, you can do it yourself, which I would have done if my printer was working.

• Thanks 1

"How to get your proof of tax situation without e-signature in 15 minutes? Here we tell you

If you, like many people, are desperate to obtain your certificate but do not have time to go to train, keep reading, you will thank us

MAGNOLIA JOCELYN PACHECO RAMÍREZ | 9:44 a.m.

listen to this article

show playlist

1x

1:42

Subscribe to our newsletter

Receive the latest news and always stay informed

Email

Send

As we tell you in this note, in recent days huge queues have been registered very early in the different offices of the Tax Administration Service (SAT). The reason? Proof of tax situation

What is the proof of tax situation and what is it for?

ADVERTISING

The proof of tax situation is a record that allows knowing the status of taxpayers before the SAT. It is a reference on the legality of the taxpayer's tax situation and can be used to find out the tax regime to which the taxpayer belongs, know their economic activity and serve as an identity before government authorities.

If you, like many people, are desperate to obtain your certificate but do not have time to go to train, keep reading, you will thank us.

How to get the certificate without e-signature?

The simplest thing is to enter the SAT page, select 'execute online' and generate the certificate, however, this option asks for E-SIGNATURE.

If you don't have it, calm down, don't panic, there is a very simple way to get it that will prevent you from going to the SAT offices for long hours of training.

You only need to call 5562722728 (SAT) wait a few minutes on the line and when an operator answers, ask him to generate your tax certificate.

The operator will ask for your RFC, an email -to which he will send it- and a telephone number.

And in just 15 minutes your statement will have arrived in your email in PDF and you can easily attach it to your bank or send it to your accountant.

Save yourself those annoying lines, pass this note to your roommate, your best friend and even your relatives."

https://www.excelsior.com.mx/trending/como-sacar-tu-constancia-de-situacion-fiscal-sin-e-firma-en-15-minutos-aqui-te-decimos

2 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

She apparently did not as she is not doing her own CSF. If one were required she would request it. All she asked of me was my rfc and an id, another person gave the rfc and curp. You are making too big a deal of this. Just go and get it, and then you are done. 

The issue is she clearly has access to the site. I do not without an e signature or a contrasena. Try it yourself, just takes a minute. I will happily stand corrected.

I asked for a contraseña from SAT ID, put inthe RFC the email, did the eye voice recognition , the e signature and then the system told me it would send a token to my e-mail

I received a token and was told to give the system 4 or 5 working days to get the password and then it sent me another token and I ll know tuesday if I have a password and If I can go on to get the constancia.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:23 AM, AlanMexicali said:

"How to get your proof of tax situation without e-signature in 15 minutes? Here we tell yoHow to get the certificate without e-signature?The simplest thing is to enter the SAT page, select 'execute online' and generate the certificate, however, this option asks for E-SIGNATURE."

You can download the CDIF without an e-firma if you have a SAT account and a password for the SAT. I lost my e-firma years ago but my account is still active

15 hours ago, ibarra said:

As I posted earlier- it took 10 minutes to get two Constania and 10 copies of each at the papeleria on Ramon Corona.   Waiting 4 or 5 days or going to SAT simply did not sound appealing to us.

SO you have a contraseña to reenter the site if you want to check something or you are going to have to go through someone to do anything? I like to understand what goes on and do things by myself. and no rely too much on anyone.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 1:53 PM, econ man said:

The issue is she clearly has access to the site. I do not without an e signature or a contrasena. Try it yourself, just takes a minute. I will happily stand corrected.

No need to try as I do not see any reason to go there anymore as I have the documents I need. I am not a business and not employed by anyone.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bmh said:

SO you have a contraseña to reenter the site if you want to check something or you are going to have to go through someone to do anything? I like to understand what goes on and do things by myself. and no rely too much on anyone.

No, I don't have a contrasena, the papeleria had/has one.  I see no reason for us to use the site as we have what we need... a Constancia, which can be copied and presented to businesses when requested.   

16 minutes ago, ibarra said:

No, I don't have a contrasena, the papeleria had/has one.  I see no reason for us to use the site as we have what we need... a Constancia, which can be copied and presented to businesses when requested.   

Sometimes you just can't help people no matter how hard you try. You have explained over and over and they still run around in circles. Really sad, isn't it. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ibarra said:

I went to the papelería also and I'm curious how my insurance agent will feel about all the erroneous information on it. 

The only things that are correct are my name and my RFC, which granted are the most important,  but the address might be, too.

We'll see soon, I guess. 

Following ibarra's recommendation, I went to the papeleria in SA this morning to get my CSF. The girl asked if I was registered with SAT and I told her I had verified my RFC with my CURP using the government website. She asked if I wanted to wait as the system was slow and could take anywhere from 10 minutes to several hours to get a print out. I went back 2 hours later and she had my CSF. The only information which is not correct is my home address. Apparently I can update this information on line (will try but do not think its important). Thanks ibarra for your post. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

Following ibarra's recommendation, I went to the papeleria in SA this morning to get my CSF. The girl asked if I was registered with SAT and I told her I had verified my RFC with my CURP using the government website. She asked if I wanted to wait as the system was slow and could take anywhere from 10 minutes to several hours to get a print out. I went back 2 hours later and she had my CSF. The only information which is not correct is my home address. Apparently I can update this information on line (will try but do not think its important). Thanks ibarra for your post. 

See how easy it is to get what you need. Pay attention to what info is given by Viable sources. 

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

Apparently I can update this information on line (will try but do not think its important).

It actually is pretty important. Mexico is a stickler for everything matching on all your paperwork, so I would try to change it to the correct address when you can.

Also, I wonder if everyone knows that if you have residency status and move, you need to report the change of address to INM. It's not a big deal, just a form you fill out, and there is no cost involved, but it should be done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

No need to try as I do not see any reason to go there anymore as I have the documents I need. I am not a business and not employed by anyone.

There are 2 conversations going on here. One is about your helpful advice regarding the papeleria which I appreciate and will follow it once the SAT fiesta is over. The second is about going to the  SAT (the other one) site and being able to print the CSF on your own. It cannot be done without a password , which you cannot get, nor if you have one, continue further into the site because it will not accept any RFC # longer than 12 digits. Let me be clear I am on the page that is designated for individuals. If anyone knows a method to bypass this roadblock, I and others would be grateful for the information.

19 minutes ago, econ man said:

There are 2 conversations going on here. One is about your helpful advice regarding the papeleria which I appreciate and will follow it once the SAT fiesta is over. The second is about going to the  SAT (the other one) site and being able to print the CSF on your own. It cannot be done without a password , which you cannot get, nor if you have one, continue further into the site because it will not accept any RFC # longer than 12 digits. Let me be clear I am on the page that is designated for individuals. If anyone knows a method to bypass this roadblock, I and others would be grateful for the information.

The SAT ID site,  https://satid.sat.gob.mx,  absolutely accepted my 13 digit RFC just fine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, econ man said:

It's actually the password obtaining section that won't accept more than 12 digits. I don't know another place to get a password. I could try contrasena, but I can't put a tilde over the n.

In order to attempt a password change you have to go to the secondary site SAT ID and choose the first option. This one requires the silly camera and speaking a sentence but if accepted SAT will send a link that will allow you to change your password. I was able to do it using an iPad but even after changing the password I still received the invalid RFC or password message on the next login attempt. However others post they have been able to get a new password this way.

The third option seems to suggest going through the same process and when accepted you'd get a valid constancia. Haven't tried that one yet.

17 minutes ago, econ man said:

could try contrasena, but I can't put a tilde over the n.

For people who do not have Spanish keyboards, external keyboards are cheap. It's not a bad idea to have a Spanish keyboard you can plug in if working on a Spanish language site.