Chapala.com Webboard

Constancia de Situación Fiscal

3 hours ago, Zeb said:

I am posting this in case someone needs to find his/her RFC:   https://www.mi-rfc.com.mx/consulta-rfc-homoclave

The RFC numbers shown by this site are completely different than our verified numbers from SAT website.   We have never seen, nor have any record of, the RFC numbers generated by this website.  The numbers from this site have our first initials listed before our last name. Not correct format.  SAT doesn't recognize either number your site is generating. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, phil in mexico said:

Would you please share the paleleria that did this service 

It is on the corner of Ramon Corona and Privada Ramon Corona in SAT. A friend went in the morning yesterday and got both hers and her friends within half an hour. The website was not as busy then as it was when I went later in the morning. The woman there is very pleasant and helpful.

• Thanks 1

After reading all this about the RFC numbers being false, I searched for my auto title documents and found something which contained original my RFC number which did not come from that link I provided.

It had the first two letters of my last and first name, followed by nine numbers.  I don't know what to make of all this.

On 5/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, chapalence said:

I just got word from my insurance agent that this will be required to renew my car insurance in July.

Mine didn’t even want my actual RFC to replace the standard gringo RFC. Maybe July is the key…can you renew before June 30? Are you using the car for business or making insurance claims, or somehow showing the car in MX tax filings?

I don't think people are understanding this. What I think is going on is that all these entities like CFE, insurance agents, car dealerships are going to be required by SAT to use real RFCs on facturas. It isn't just about you, or whether you'll need a factura in your own RFC for something, it's also about the seller. Everyone has to comply, and stop using these generic RFCs, including the business you are dealing with. 

15 hours ago, Mujerdemex said:

Mine didn’t even want my actual RFC to replace the standard gringo RFC. Maybe July is the key…can you renew before June 30? Are you using the car for business or making insurance claims, or somehow showing the car in MX tax filings?

I didn't save the email explaining the reason many entities will require a Constancia, which is generated using a persons REAL RFC #, but as of July 1st it is required of any business generating a factura. In the case of insurance, the policy itself is a legal factura, therefore without a Constancia they cannot by law write a policy.

On 5/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, chapalence said:

I just got word from my insurance agent that this will be required to renew my car insurance in July.

I asked my agent at AXA if I would need a Constancia when I renewed and he replied; 

"This (Constancia") is just necessary if you need a factura and you are working or have a business.

What we need now is your RFC please"

I just checked and he had my RFC # on this and last year's insurance policy

I got an original Constancia for both of us this morning. Took 10 minutes at 9:15 AM.  I went to the papeleria that luvsdawgs recommended.   It is on Ramon Corona in SAT. Turn toward the lake at Ishop, continue down to Ramon Corona,  turn left. Go past Jesus Garcia which is the calle that Panino is on ( one way, up from Ramon Corona). The papeleria is a long block from Jesus Garcia on the left. It is on the corner of Privada Ramon Corona which is not a thru street. You should take your RFC number and CURP number,  that's all.  100 pesos for each Constancia.  She gives it to you on 2 sheets of paper which I then had her make copies back to back.  Could not have been any easier.   It is a Cyber location also. FYI- If you want to make any changes to your account you must go to SAT in Guadalajara. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/26/2022 at 8:50 PM, luvsdawgs said:

???? What is it on and what kind of paper does it need to be on?

I went to the local papeleria today and she got the Constancia de Situacion Fiscal and printed it for me. $100.00 MXN.  There is a sign there listing that, so the Mexican community is going in there to get it also. She told me  I do not need the Cedula de Identificacion Fiscal. If someone asks me for one I can get it then, I have the most important one I guess.

How can a  Constancia de Situacion Fiscal be only 100 pesos at a papeleria when Spencer charges 2,000. Can you be certain the one from a papeleria is valid

On 5/29/2022 at 1:29 AM, mudgirl said:

I don't think people are understanding this. What I think is going on is that all these entities like CFE, insurance agents, car dealerships are going to be required by SAT to use real RFCs on facturas. It isn't just about you, or whether you'll need a factura in your own RFC for something, it's also about the seller. Everyone has to comply, and stop using these generic RFCs, including the business you are dealing with. 

That makes sense doing away with generic RFCs so that the government will get more income from taxable profits so they can lower the 16%GST

On 5/29/2022 at 1:29 AM, mudgirl said:

Yes, they have to stop using generic numbers and pay taxes on income.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:22 AM, Mostlylost said:

The website quoted is not a government website.  DO NOT TRUST IT

How is one to know?

11 hours ago, ibarra said:

I got an original Constancia for both of us this morning. Took 10 minutes at 9:15 AM.  I went to the papeleria that luvsdawgs recommended.   It is on Ramon Corona in SAT. Turn toward the lake at Ishop, continue down to Ramon Corona,  turn left. Go past Jesus Garcia which is the calle that Panino is on ( one way, up from Ramon Corona). The papeleria is a long block from Jesus Garcia on the left. It is on the corner of Privada Ramon Corona which is not a thru street. You should take your RFC number and CURP number,  that's all.  100 pesos for each Constancia.  She gives it to you on 2 sheets of paper which I then had her make copies back to back.  Could not have been any easier.   It is a Cyber location also. FYI- If you want to make any changes to your account you must go to SAT in Guadalajara. 

How do you tell if the constancia is legitimate? How do you tell if it is original?

Are you sure the document you are getting at the papeleria is the CSF (Costancia Situation Fiscal) and not the CIF (Cedula de Identificacion Fiscal)? The CIF can be printed off the SAT site by anyone with their RFC #. It has much of the same information on it, but is not the same thing.

8 hours ago, cedros said:

How can a  Constancia de Situacion Fiscal be only 100 pesos at a papeleria when Spencer charges 2,000. Can you be certain the one from a papeleria is valid

Absolutely valid. She is printing out, what you can actually print out yourself, the Costancia from the government website. She inputs your rfc which is verified to be valid and then goes on to enter any other info required. She is charging for a print out of your Constancia and not any lawyer fees. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, econ man said:

Are you sure the document you are getting at the papeleria is the CSF (Costancia Situation Fiscal) and not the CIF (Cedula de Identificacion Fiscal)? The CIF can be printed off the SAT site by anyone with their RFC #. It has much of the same information on it, but is not the same thing.

Yes, it is an official paper titled Constancia Situation Fiscal which the Mexicans are also getting printed by her. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, luvsdawgs said:

Yes, it is an official paper titled Constancia Situation Fiscal which the Mexicans are also getting printed by her. 

If this is the lady in SAT who has provided filled-out documents for INM, etc. for years, I have dealt with her before and she is very nice and professional. But if she can print my document for me why can't I do it myself without all the hoops (voice recording, iris printing, etc.) that everyone else seems to have to jump through. This question is for anyone who might know.

46 minutes ago, luvsdawgs said:

Absolutely valid. She is printing out, what you can actually print out yourself, the Costancia from the government website. She inputs your rfc which is verified to be valid and then goes on to enter any other info required. She is charging for a print out of your Constancia and not any lawyer fees. 

Just saw this. Do you know the site she used?