Chapala.com Webboard

COMING FROM PHOENIX AREA

HoosierMex

Hello all, anyone have any suggestions of how I can get a set of tires and rims here from the Phoenix AZ area here?  Maybe someone coming here with a pickup truck or pulling a small trailer?  I am open to any suggestions, not too expensive please.  Thank you all again in advance.

6 hours ago, HoosierMex said:

Hello all, anyone have any suggestions of how I can get a set of tires and rims here from the Phoenix AZ area here?  Maybe someone coming here with a pickup truck or pulling a small trailer?  I am open to any suggestions, not too expensive please.  Thank you all again in advance.

One problem is the import duty at entry. 

Contact Estefeta as they will deliver it to the border, clear customs and deliver lakeside. Tracking information all the way.  We had a very heavy item sent from Laredo, TX and used Estefeta for the whole transaction.  Was not very expensive. 

Estafeta Phoenix 3340 W Thomas Rd Ste 4 Phoenix, AZ (602) 633-1287 

2 hours ago, RickS said:

4 tires and rims are going to be close to 200-250lbs.  and bulky!  Can't imagine what that will cost to ship from Phoenix to Lakeside. 

If they are US manufactured they can be sent with the USMCA Low Value statement on the bottom of an invoice to avoid any customs duty or tax:

USMCA LOW VALUE SHIPMENT (Under US$2500)

"I hereby certify that the goods covered by this shipment qualifies as an originating good for the purposes of preferential tariff treatment under USMCA/T- MEC/CUSMA." MADE IN THE USA