Chapala.com Webboard

Usual wait times for various healthcare services

17 hours ago, Tingting said:

Just because you had a good experience doesn't change that of others. I call BS on your "knowledge" of others' experiences. I DO speak from personal experiences and do not doubt Zeb.

I fail to understand why someone cannot accept that their experience may differ from someone else's. 

On 7/29/2022 at 1:17 PM, Rosa Barerra said:

Please act according to the information given on your website, You people show Hospital San Antonio del Lago de Chapala is one of the best hospital and the care of the patients is taken at very high level, which is not true. Being admitted to the private ward, if the facility is given as same as general ward then it is of no use to get admitted in Private ward. I hospitalized my son two months back and faced many such issues. I had to shift my son to another hospital due to your staff’s carelessness. 

I have decided that I will never visit San Antonio del Lago de Chapala nor I will even suggest anyone to come here. You people charge a huge amount beyond the capacity of a patient but do not give any importance to the patients and the facilities. No basic attention given, no changing of bed-sheets and when asked to do so the reply we get is it can't be changed now. The hospital charges a decent amount at a time of admission from insurance availing patients and giving assurance that it will be refunded if there is no use of non-surgical item. But at the time of final bill you people add extra money in that and give the patients a hefty bill. If a person is having low BP and you people get him admitted, immediately after 24 hours you people discharge him and makes a ransom bill without doing any check-up, then it is not fair. There are many such complaints which you people do not focus. This is a poorly managed hospital in Chapala, Mexico.

I agree based on my own experience there.  I also had someone in the office block my e-mails when I mentioned their advertisement about accepting US insurance is not accurate.  They have no understanding of customer service or handling a complaint in a professional manner.

3 hours ago, Zeb said:

I agree based on my own experience there.  I also had someone in the office block my e-mails when I mentioned their advertisement about accepting US insurance is not accurate.  They have no understanding of customer service or handling a complaint in a professional manner.

Aha! so it appears  you are the one that has posted as all the alleged Mexica trolls who are flaming disinformation about HSAT. How much were you paid? rosa barerra indeed.-SNORK!

6 minutes ago, Tingting said:

And how much are YOU paid, happy, to keep defending HSAT when others have had genuinely bad experiences? Unless Zeb is a professional linguist, it's pretty hard to fake two totally separate types of writing styles. 

this web board is a tiny bit of the feren pop. here and even less only an itsy bitsy % actually post here but in case you haven't noticed there are more positive posts about HSAT[not just mine] than negative. Any nudnikki cane foil arune wit lawnwidge effen thay gets prone.

31 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

this web board is a tiny bit of the feren pop. here and even less only an itsy bitsy % actually post here but in case you haven't noticed there are more positive posts about HSAT[not just mine] than negative. Any nudnikki cane foil arune wit lawnwidge effen thay gets prone.

WHAT??? Seriously, I haven't a clue what you're trying to say. 

FWIW, this isn't a pissing contest to find a winning hospital; it's just a place where folks post their experiences. The difference is that you don't seem to accept that many folks have had bad experiences there. You've had good ones, terrific; however, I stand by the fact that if I hadn't ignored their indifference to my hubby's condition and gone elsewhere, he would be dead now. I took him to the HSAT ER and he was given nothing more than a drip and placed on a monitor (BP, etc) that kept fritzing out. He had bloodwork but it wasn't interpreted, nor did anyone say "Oh, shit!" when looking at the results that were so red flag that Ray Charles could have interpreted them. That isn't a fake posting or a promotion for RMC (they weren't involved), but a fact. You can continue to use them and power to you. As for me, I wouldn't risk it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tingting said:

WHAT??? Seriously, I haven't a clue what you're trying to say. 

FWIW, this isn't a pissing contest to find a winning hospital; it's just a place where folks post their experiences. The difference is that you don't seem to accept that many folks have had bad experiences there. You've had good ones, terrific; however, I stand by the fact that if I hadn't ignored their indifference to my hubby's condition and gone elsewhere, he would be dead now. I took him to the HSAT ER and he was given nothing more than a drip and placed on a monitor (BP, etc) that kept fritzing out. He had bloodwork but it wasn't interpreted, nor did anyone say "Oh, shit!" when looking at the results that were so red flag that Ray Charles could have interpreted them. That isn't a fake posting or a promotion for RMC (they weren't involved), but a fact. You can continue to use them and power to you. As for me, I wouldn't risk it.

My cardio,who's cell# I have, worked with their people[emerg personnel] over the phone  so he could give them the PROPER instruction to save my life. Again in this iddy biddy demographic more people have posted positives about HSAT than negative.

pedro kertesz

• Confused 2