Chapala.com Webboard

Where is Eric Blair?

I also think he passed away. He was very sick and in a hospital there but had to leave and was desperately looking for an oxygen concentrator. Many of the pm's that were sent to him were never even seen nor did he respond to any of them. He wasn't well to begin with when he left here.

• Like 3

Based on angus' last posts here,I would suggest that he contracted covid which is a death sentence within hours for those of us with end stages of COPD which is what he had. He posted that they wouldn't admit him to the hospital. None of them there where admitting covid patients.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Just as an aside, you can contact the office of Chapala Haciendas and ask if they could have someone check on him, but it's not something that is normally done. There is no one here "keeping close tabs" on the residents other than the usual concerns one neighbor has for another. The number is 376 765 4045 and the office manager is David.

Edit to add:  while I often disagree w/his postings, I always enjoy looking at another point of view and hope he is ok or on vacation or something similar.