Chapala.com Webboard

Simply Joyful

Natasha

Yes, memories of El Serape. Great margs, food up and down but generally better than average. Remembering Marco's nephew, Martito, walking down to the liquor store a block or so east for tequila. There was no liquor store right next door. Then whipping up the margs for us and asking Marco how old the boy was. Uh, 12 or 13, not sure! We're not in Kansas anymore.

1 hour ago, dennis clark said:

Use google. 

Check Google and see what you find!!!🙃 (I already did, of course)

I'll save you the time:  all references there are to Facebook, with one exception in Trip Advisor, which admitted it had no other information.

'

I don't use Facebook but I was able to cut and paste this information from there. Hope it helps.  Here's a link to the menu.https://www.facebook.com/simplyjoyfulajijic/menu/

3327466610.  diane613@gmail.com

Monday:  1:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Tuesday:  CLOSED

Wednesday:  CLOSED
Thursday:  1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday:  1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday:  1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sunday:  1:00 PM - 9:00 PM

3 hours ago, gringal said:

Thanks for the information.

I have found that Facebook references will not open if you have never signed up as a member.

I still think that Simply Joyful would be wise to open at noon.

I have never signed up for Fakebook but I was still able to view, cut and paste what I posted above.

To view a Facebook page without signing in, first click the "X" in the upper right hand corner. Sometimes it asks if you want to sign in or create a new account. Answer "NO". You will still have an annoying bar blocking about 1/4 of the page but can usually view at least enough of the page to be somewhat useful. 

After reading many positive postings about this restaurant, we went last week. We were so pleased with the cleanliness, attention to COVID precautions, GREAT salad bar and reasonable prices. We definitely will return for a more "order from the menu" dining experience. Several things sounded delicious but we were more interested in checking out the fresh options on the salad bar for our first visit. The owner, Diane (Diana) made an effort to visit each table to introduce herself and ask how the dining experience is/was. We always consider that a positive experience. She was receptive to requests and hopefully we'll see more seafood options in the future. Seems she and her staff are working smartly and gradually introducing additional menu items bit by bit. Our waitress was absolutely delightful. She mentioned she was here for vacation while her university was out on holiday and she'd be returning (on scholarship) within a couple of weeks. Thrilled to see local talent recognized, appreciated and supported by scholarship opportunities.

Cheers!

Val. :)

12 hours ago, gringal said:

What's your secret?

Don't have a secret.  On my laptop and tablet when I call up a Fakebook page, the bar asking me to sign in is  at the bottom of the page.  I ignore that and place my cursor above it.  The information above the Fakebook section can be scrolled up or down to view the material.  For this entry, I clicked on WEBSITE and copied and pasted that information.