Chapala.com Webboard

CFE 🐣

7 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Surprised there's not a local board where you can hang out and post insults like you do here. 

The "pot" who insults those who advocate mask-wearing by calling them "face diapers" and who posts memes comparing covid restrictions to Nazi Germany, as if that's funny, should probably refrain from calling a kettle black.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mudgirl said:

The "pot" who insults those who advocate mask-wearing by calling them "face diapers" and who posts memes comparing covid restrictions to Nazi Germany, as if dat's funny, should probably refrain from calling a kettle black.

What the H**l does this bickering have to do with CFE...maybe that's the problem with CFE, too much bickering between the ENGINEERS/staff and "NOTHING" GETS DONE

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, mudgirl said:

The "pot" who insults those who advocate mask-wearing by calling them "face diapers" and who posts memes comparing covid restrictions to Nazi Germany, as if that's funny, should probably refrain from calling a kettle black.

Yes, and then when herr Czar almighty is challenged about his own abuses, he bans you for a month too.    Well......I'm back.          

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, virgo lady said:

Yes, and then when herr Czar almighty is challenged about his own abuses, he bans you for a month too.    Well......I'm back.          

You were given a time out for abusing another member repeatedly on a thread I wasn't even posting on.  Stop lying.

I can see you didn't learn a thing from your "vacation." :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2