Chapala.com Webboard

Need Guad Gastroenterologist Recommendation

• David77 changed the title to Need Guad Gastroenterologist Recommendation

Dr Manuel Del Toro Sanchez 

Av Adolfo López Mateos Nte 624

Not sure why it says he’s an oncologist online, maybe he’s both but his specialty is gastroenterology, I’ve seen him off and on for many years.  He’s very knowledgeable and has a lovely bedside manner.  His office is old, he’s been there forever but I assure you that his expertise is state of the art.  Good luck to you.  

12 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Maybe my friend who died because of something basic  Dr. B. missed for over a year might beg to differ.

Thank you for sharing that difficult news. After her first visit with Dr. B we concluded he wasn’t right for my wife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gringal said:

Please share the cause of death that the doctor missed.

Not quite prepared to go that far in public but will send pm to those who ask (you included). What I will say is with age of patient, history, and symptoms presented, even most laymen would have known the very first place to look.........

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Not quite prepared to go that far in public but will send pm to those who ask (you included). What I will say is with age of patient, history, and symptoms presented, even most laymen would have known the very first place to look.........

Please pm me. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Irish Gal said:

Hi Natasha,   I have not received your PM.  Could you possibly re-send it.  I've been having trouble signing into my account but I think it's cleared up now.Thank you.

Just read a p.m. from you so assume all good?  If not let me know.