Chapala.com Webboard

New Balance shoes

cedros

Have you checked Marti in Laguna Centro?   We have bought them at the Outlet Mall.  There is a store all the way to end on the same side as the Theater right next to the large shoe store.    Mercardo libre sells them and so does Amazon.com and Amazon.mx

2 minutes ago, dichosalocura said:

If you don't want to pay the hefty price for New Balance, try a Mexican equivalent Flexi brand shoes.  I find them to be super comfortable and long lasting.  What do others here think about Flexi?

They don't fit my feet at all. T tried on maybe 4 or 5 different styles. Nada. I did wear New Balance when I was NOB.

I also have found New Balance is the only brand that has a good selection (for really wide feet) of shoes that are comfortable for me.  I have bought so many through the years that I'm comfortable buying them online.  I just go on Amazon Mexico and have them delivered in just a few days.  I checked the store in Guad and they had nothing in stock of my size so be sure to check before heading into the city.  Their prices were basically the same as online.  I did find that online prices can vary according to size based (I think) on popularity and availability...

Alan

• Like 1

I have tried several times to order New Balance from Amazon MX with no luck.  Each time I would order a model number that I had bought NOB using the MX size in the tongue of the shoe.  It would arrive a half size smaller.  We've had this experience with both women's and men's shoes.  We gave up.

Most New Balance shoes, except for sandals, have the Mexican size in cm as well as the US size on the underside of the shoe tongue.  Mine are 10 and 28.  There are instances where 1/2 sizes are not available (for instance in either 9 1/2 or 27 1/2 for instance.  Just not as common here i guess.  But if you find a cm size in a New Balance shoe you currently have try ordering that size again in cm and it should work.  There is a variance in sizes between brands so it becomes a bit more of a crap shoot if you don't have a shoe to go by.

Alan

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 10:21 PM, dichosalocura said:

If you don't want to pay the hefty price for New Balance, try a Mexican equivalent Flexi brand shoes.  I find them to be super comfortable and long lasting.  What do others here think about Flexi?

Mi esposa and I really like our Flexi's!

On 3/30/2022 at 8:18 AM, ibarra said:

Have you checked Marti in Laguna Centro?   We have bought them at the Outlet Mall.  There is a store all the way to end on the same side as the Theater right next to the large shoe store.    Mercardo libre sells them and so does Amazon.com and Amazon.mx

Yes, I checked Marti today and they said no. Next week I will go to Outlet mall.

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Mi esposa and I really like our Flexi's!

I will check out Flexi also, thanks. A friend recommended New Balance as they helped her with balance. Do Flexi do the sme.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 7:47 AM, econ man said:

Coppel used to carry a lot of them, but they weren't cheap.

Coppel doesn't carry any now-only online which is not satisfactory

On 3/30/2022 at 8:18 AM, ibarra said:

Yes I have checked Marti in Laguna Mall-nothing

I find Flexi to be an inferior product.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:41 AM, Joco said:

Amazon MX has New Balance. You can also order from Amazon USA. 

New Balance

Amazon MX is not acceptable as I need to try them on first

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 7:40 AM, Dostortas said:

There is a New Balance store at Andares.  

Andares is too far away. I will try Outlet Plaza

Price is not a consideration

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ea93105 said:

100% genuine originals in the central market in GDL  lol

Yeah...and if you want to come in the back room I have something to show you that is so hot I can't even display them.