Chapala.com Webboard

Moving to Mexico. What to do about assets NOB?

MakeItSo

15 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Just on a side note. if the economy goes belly up and banks go bankrupt, but your deposits have some sort of government insurance, well they may pay you back for your losses but....if every one loses your 30,000 pesos may just be enough to buy a roll of toilet paper. 😊

stop it  !!!-- you're scaring me---HA

On 3/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, happyjillin said:

We sold house and wound down my business assets. Went with Scotiabank in Alberta and here we are with Intercam. Brought just some chairs,art. a lot of our kitchen stough, some of my shop things. woodworking and mechanic. If you ain't an alleged criminal like those rogue few truckers you won't have your Canadian bank acct. seized ever. Canada STILL probably has the safest banking system in the world . No, boobie brown, there weren't no foreign troops called into Canada. You have that confused with Ukraine.

pedro kertesz

So no badges shown ? then what were they ?--ALIENS ?

On 3/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, happyjillin said:

We sold house and wound down my business assets. Went with Scotiabank in Alberta and here we are with Intercam. Brought just some chairs,art. a lot of our kitchen stough, some of my shop things. woodworking and mechanic. If you ain't an alleged criminal like those rogue few truckers you won't have your Canadian bank acct. seized ever. Canada STILL probably has the safest banking system in the world . No, boobie brown, there weren't no foreign troops called into Canada. You have that confused with Ukraine.

pedro kertesz

Please loose the flag--Ukrain is just another MAFIA state--!!--Let's get back to Mejico--Mejico will fall; but it will be the last " TO FAL"L  with the world gov't--"FAMILIA"--I'm looking seriously to the "ranch"---

On 3/20/2022 at 3:12 PM, happyjillin said:

We've been here almost 16 years and  get our legal advice from a lawyer here. Only need accountant for income tax,also here. Vehicle insurance only. we have a very honest agent who told us it would be a waste of money for any kind of home insurance. His rational- house won't burn and contents can be replaced as well as any theft because the ladrons will only take what they can carry. We pay medical/ dental/drugs out of pocket[made sure we had a slush fund for it] Med insurance is throwing good money after bad.

My point exactly--" the pineapple tree "---HA

On 3/20/2022 at 3:12 PM, happyjillin said:

We've been here almost 16 years and  get our legal advice from a lawyer here. Only need accountant for income tax,also here. Vehicle insurance only. we have a very honest agent who told us it would be a waste of money for any kind of home insurance. His rational- house won't burn and contents can be replaced as well as any theft because the ladrons will only take what they can carry. We pay medical/ dental/drugs out of pocket[made sure we had a slush fund for it] Med insurance is throwing good money after bad.

the world has changed--time to change strategy--

On 3/20/2022 at 3:29 PM, happyjillin said:

This is where we spend 99% of our money so we maintain a healthy balance in our Intercam account for the convenience of not adding to it constantly. We ain't gonna go broke if we lose every centavo which we won't, in any event. I ain't gonna get all paranoidal like some of ya. We have a chequeing acct. here and same in Canada-no investing crap ta worry about. We got more pleasant things ta occupy or limited time left on this planet.

IMG_1360.jpg

joke alfred e. neuman.gif

I hate to break it to you; Canada has fallen to the "NEW WORLD ORDER"--find your pineapple tree to hide your money----seriously-- Mexico will do well; because they have family networks--I won't be chipped ; but my family will feed me---HA

On 3/20/2022 at 3:29 PM, happyjillin said:

This is where we spend 99% of our money so we maintain a healthy balance in our Intercam account for the convenience of not adding to it constantly. We ain't gonna go broke if we lose every centavo which we won't, in any event. I ain't gonna get all paranoidal like some of ya. We have a chequeing acct. here and same in Canada-no investing crap ta worry about. We got more pleasant things ta occupy or limited time left on this planet.

IMG_1360.jpg

joke alfred e. neuman.gif

I hate to break it to you; Canada has fallen to the "NEW WORLD ORDER"--find your pineapple tree to hide your money----seriously-- Mexico will do well; because they have family networks--I won't be chipped ; but my family will feed me---HA

Just now, bobby brown said:

Check out "PINK FLOYD"----forty years  ahead of of their time--Cali is going full speed ahead ; going after your children--move to Mexico to save your children  !!!--they're going after your children with the "JAB" and pedofilia , mutilation .etc. --!!!!-- I saved my child back in 2007--we got out of San Jose ,CA- and never looked back--!!!!!!!!!!!!!--It's for the children -!! That's the future of the human race--PEOPLE- please wake up---BOBBY BROWN--

4 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

But most nuts do.

Every nut has his day--Listen to " PINK FLOYED "-- that band saw the future--HA--"A brick in the wall"----EDUCATION?--NO-- INDOCTURATION --- there is no worse crime than killing a child's   innosence---I know this because i"m old--this is a pattern in each generation--As the bible says-"-there is nothing new under the sun"--we are fighting the same devil---!!

15 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Pineapples don't grow on trees.

Protect our kids--we can retire later--I took my kid out of the US from the 7th grade and moved her to the American School in PV-It cost me a $1,000.00 "dollars"--a "month"--god knows what it cost today-Maybe double ?--did it work ??--NO--she turned into a screaming liberal-- Oh well--maybe she will grow out of it--I tried my best; so I"m content---HA--I'm certain she will thank me on my death bed---that means a loy to me---HA--P.S. listen to PINK FLOYD--THEY SAW THE FUTURE-- !!!

9 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

Pink floyd is still operating  in the UK as of 2019--to save the children--Get up to date "mud"----HA---It's all about the children--the future of this human race--this wokeism will pass with great damage----I believe in the future and not the dead past  ; like you--

Simple--with the jab--"leave our kids alone "--the demons are out to get our kids--wake up people-One couple lost their two boys 3 and 5  to the jab-family wiped out--If that happened to me there would be payback !-- I mean payback--!--thank god i'm old and I escaped-so sad for all of the others-