Chapala.com Webboard

Tech assistance Needed

Zeb

I need someone to come to my house to complete a printer installation and some software installs on a new laptop.

Ruben is not doing house calls.

I had someone start this task, then disappear when it needed to be completed.

Recommendations appreciated.

I also need to purchase a new cell phone.  Samsung was recommended. Good place to make the purchase locally?  Walmart does not sell them.

I know about Telcel and a couple of places in Ajijic, however, I'd appreciate comments as I have not made those purchases locally as of yet.

As to my original request, I just want to mention that I went to a very small shop in Chapala and got part I needed to get my original phone working, so no need for a new phone.

The tech help though may still be needed.

9 hours ago, Zeb said:

I need someone to come to my house to complete a printer installation and some software installs on a new laptop.

Ruben is not doing house calls.

I had someone start this task, then disappear when it needed to be completed.

Recommendations appreciated.

I also need to purchase a new cell phone.  Samsung was recommended. Good place to make the purchase locally?  Walmart does not sell them.

I know about Telcel and a couple of places in Ajijic, however, I'd appreciate comments as I have not made those purchases locally as of yet.