Chapala.com Webboard

Traffic fines

HoneyBee

9 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

I did a search on this board looking for the webpage where I can check traffic fines and came up with one under "got me" but it does not work. This morning I paid my road tax but also a fine of $ 896.00 Pesos and am curious to check it out. Thank you.

What was the fine for?

25 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

https://gobiernoenlinea1.jalisco.gob.mx/serviciosVehiculares/adeudos?

This will give you all you need. Also for online registration...no need to travel from your home anymore!!! 

Thank you. But unfortunately since I paid the fine this morning it shows that I owe nothing. So I guess I will never know what the fine was for.😒

1 hour ago, bmh said:

896 same as my godson exess speed over 10km the speed limit  I asked why and they printed the location of the picture

I asked them why and they said that all they could see was that it happened in Jocotepec. So I guess that particular day I must have been flying with my little Tsuru (I will now drive just a little under the speed limit posted 😊).

We got one by camera on the periferico years ago. Never got a notification. When paying for our car sticker not only the fine but a penalty for not paying on time. We didn’t even know we had a camera ticket. They told us camera and the date and sure enough we were on the periferico that day. 

When I paid this year I was amazed that I didn't have any speeding fines. A few years ago I had some fines that did not seem right. I asked them for the details . They did not have the details or pictures-they said I would have to go to Guadaajara to find that out and it would take most of the day. 

8 hours ago, jguerin said:

I tried to pay with my Canadian Master they say Datos no validos.  So.....other options?  I am in Colima not in Jalisco.  Thanks

Do not know what the link is in Colima but here is the one in Jalisco:

https://gobiernoenlinea1.jalisco.gob.mx/serviciosVehiculares/adeudos?

If your bank does not have a link on this site in the payment section you are out of luck...remember you are in México. You can solicit a friend who has a bank on the site, give them the info regarding the plate # and other info requested. Your friend can then go on the site enter the info, pay and then save the receipt and the registration and email to you. Then you can pay back your friend and give them a free lunch for the service. I did it for a friend through my Bancomer account and still waiting for the lunch!!!

• Haha 1

Is there a Walmart? or a 711? They were more options to pay cash. I believe the LAST choice on the link of payments gave all the options. Just print it off and go pay cash. Doesn't matter what state you're in to pay but it will matter that you use the Jalisco site to print off the payment due. It has a bar code on it that will get the payment to where it should go.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

I asked them why and they said that all they could see was that it happened in Jocotepec. So I guess that particular day I must have been flying with my little Tsuru (I will now drive just a little under the speed limit posted 😊).

You may get run over.  :D 

• Haha 1

Okay. I'll walk you through it.

1) Click on the link above

2) On the drop down menu, choose the second to the last choice

3) Enter your license plate and the last 5 digitis of your VIN and the year from the drop down which is 2022 then click the small box under the year.

4) THIS is the most important and where I screwed up... CLICK ON THE LIGHT BLUE FOLIO NUMBER TO GET THE CORRECT RECEIPT THEN PRINT. 

If you get asked for your RFC number you have not clicked on the correct link. Just use the back arrow and look closely at the light blue folio number.

• Like 1