Chapala.com Webboard

YAY MODS!!!!!

Natasha

There's a difference between info about the virus itself and differing opinions on rules, restrictions, etc......vs if someone is asking for or sharing info on this forum about getting jabs or other local info needs.      Asking that is no different than asking for computing or propane or other local info and should be kept here IMHO - and yes, kept on track, we can all agree on that part.     

32 minutes ago, dichosalocura said:

It needs to be an open forum and please let everyone have a voice.  We are a community and we should all be allowed to talk freely.

So you're saying there should NOT be hte various Forum sections already in place? 🤔 (Ajijic, Furry Friends, Mexico, etc etc)   If topics had not been so frequently hijacked and turned into something they were not, guessing the mods would have left things alone.

So take yourself off to All Things CoVid and speak out all you want...... and when you have something to say about NON-CoV topics, chat away!

• Thanks 1

Natasha I think you misunderstoon what I was trying to say.  Remember I commented after Virgo Lady.  I don't have any problem at all with the different sections.  It makes sense to me as long as everyone is allowed to exercise their voice.  There are certain members of this forum that are all in favor of censorship if it differs with what Fauci says and I am against censoring people.  Let everyone speak freely is all I meant.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, dichosalocura said:

Let everyone speak freely is all I meant.

Just because others disagree with you, point out the fallacy of a statement, or that a link source is from a conspiracy website that has been fact checked as posting lies, doesn't mean you haven't been able to speak freely. Have your posts been censored or removed? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1