Chapala.com Webboard

Got Me!

SunFan

Silly me, I can't seem to see where and when I got these two tickets. Of course I wasn't mailed a ticket. Can anyone help?

SunFan

ENDORSEMENT
2022 ANNUAL ENDORSEMENT AND T.C. DE PVC C/COD.SEC.QR, P/AUTOMOV.CAMNES.,CAMTAS.,TRAC. AUTO AND REM.SERV.PART. ART.23 FRACC.III SUBSECTION A
$711.00
2022 DISCOUNT 10% ENDORSEMENT ART. 23 FRACC. III PREVIOUS TO LAST PARAGRAPH
-$71.00
2022 AMOUNT FOR THE MEXICAN RED CROSS FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE ANNUAL ENDORSEMENT OF VEHICULAR PLATES ART. 23 FRACC III BIS LAST PARAGRAPH
$33.00
2022 AMOUNT FOR THE CABAÑAS HOUSEHOLD FOR THE ANNUAL ENDORSEMENT PAYMENT OF VEHICULAR PLATES ART. 23 FRACC III BIS LAST PARAGRAPH
$28.00
$701.00
STATE VIOLATIONS
2021 113|357930936 ART. 183. FRACC. III. PHOTO-INFRINGEMENT THROUGH EQUIPMENT. OR SYS. ELEC. TO THE DRIVER EXCEEDING TEN KM. PER HOUR THE LIMIT SPEED MAX PERM. WHEN THERE ARE SIGNALS. TO ANNOUNCE THE MENTIONED LIM. OF SPEED IN Z. PROX. TO SCHOOL CENTERS AND HOSP. ART. 183 FRACC. III. MOTION LAW AND TRANSP. OF THE EDO. OF JAL. Consult
$896.00
2021 SURCHARGES INFRACTIONS LAW OF MOBILITY AND TRANSP. OF THE EDO. OF JAL. ART. 32 FRACC. I LIE AND 71 C.F.EDO.
$40.00
$936.00
STATE VIOLATIONS
2021 113|358287360 ART. 183. FRACC. III. PHOTO-INFRINGEMENT THROUGH EQUIPMENT. OR SYS. ELEC. TO THE DRIVER EXCEEDING TEN KM. PER HOUR THE LIMIT SPEED MAX PERM. WHEN THERE ARE SIGNALS. TO ANNOUNCE THE MENTIONED LIM. OF SPEED IN Z. PROX. TO SCHOOL CENTERS AND HOSP. ART. 183 FRACC. III. MOTION LAW AND TRANSP. OF THE EDO. OF JAL. Consult
$896.00
2021 SURCHARGES INFRACTIONS LAW OF MOBILITY AND TRANSP. OF THE EDO. OF JAL. ART. 32 FRACC. I LIE AND 71 C.F.EDO.
$26.00
$922.00

16 minutes ago, SunFan said:

Where do they have foto radar set up now I wonder?

SunFan

I use an app on my phone named Waze. I use it for driving directions, which you probably don't need. But I do, in Guadalajara at least. Anyway, it announces when a speed camera is ahead.  Pretty nice, although in the city traffic I'm not sure how anyone manages to go over the limit. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Victor David said:

I use an app on my phone named Waze. I use it for driving directions, which you probably don't need. But I do, in Guadalajara at least. Anyway, it announces when a speed camera is ahead.  Pretty nice, although in the city traffic I'm not sure how anyone manages to go over the limit. :)

Great advice. Thanks. I'll fire up my Waze for the radar warnings and save a few grand a year.

SunFan

Not related to this exactly but.... a couple of weeks ago I received a mailing from the Toll road around Denver. Seems that I was being asked to pay a photo-radar bill. I have/had not been on that toll road. When I called them and they looked at the photo of the scofflaw, it was a Mitsubishi car. I don't own a Mitsubishi.  Sorry they said and took it off my records. 

34 minutes ago, stantheman said:

been anywhere near Guad on the dates given. Maybe a similar situation for you SunFan?

stantheman. I can't find the date or the location???

I'm in Guadalajara regularly and probably do speed at times on the highway and I don't dispute the fines but at least Jalisco could justify the fines.

SunFan

SunFan

15 hours ago, RickS said:

Not related to this exactly but.... a couple of weeks ago I received a mailing from the Toll road around Denver. Seems that I was being asked to pay a photo-radar bill. I have/had not been on that toll road. When I called them and they looked at the photo of the scofflaw, it was a Mitsubishi car. I don't own a Mitsubishi.  Sorry they said and took it off my records. 

I was on that same toll road several times a few months ago, driving my Jalisco plated SUV. I wonder where they mailed my bill too? 

• Haha 1

It's a good habit to regularly check:   

https://gobiernoenlinea1.jalisco.gob.mx/vehicular/index.jsp      

where you'll be asked to enter serial number and plates and it will tell you if you have any tickets, when, where, etc.   That way you'll have time to dispute, pay on time, or whatever

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moonhill said:

I was on that same toll road several times a few months ago, driving my Jalisco plated SUV. I wonder where they mailed my bill too? 

Well in our neck of the woods there might/would be any number of Mexican plated vehicles running around. Legally.  It would all depend on what the agency's criteria is for 'how much energy' to spend trying to recoup a toll. Good money chasing bad.

Having said that, much of this 'process' uses automation. That's how they (erroneously) got the bill attached to MY vehicle.... Toll picture showed a Colorado plate # xyz123 and the software hit the Colorado DMV database and came up with me. They 'may' could do this with a Jalisco database but I'll bet they don't/can't or just don't see the benefit $-wise.