Chapala.com Webboard

Better masks

cedros

15 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

You insult by saying someone is ignorant. Then when they show you how wrong you are you start talking bragart.  Hmm so no one can defend themselves from you insults then? And I doubt you have anything to brag about why you all go straight to insults.

First of all, "ignorant" is not an insult. It doesn't mean stupid, it means that someone does not have knowledge about a subject. We are all ignorant on thousands of topics. 

Pointing out that someone is wrong about something is done by posting relevant information, not by asserting that you are right by bragging about one's past accomplishments. 

One's past is only relevant if it relates to the topic at hand. Someone who worked as a construction contractor being qualified to opine on construction for example. 

Their past as a construction contractor is entirely irrelevant in proving that their opinions on Covid  must be valuable.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

First of all, "ignorant" is not an insult. It doesn't mean stupid, it means that someone does not have knowledge about a subject. We are all ignorant on thousands of topics. 

Pointing out that someone is wrong about something is done by posting relevant information, not by asserting that you are right by bragging about one's past accomplishments. 

One's past is only relevant if it relates to the topic at hand. Someone who worked as a construction contractor being qualified to opine on construction for example. 

Their past as a construction contractor is entirely irrelevant in proving that their opinions on Covid  must be valuable.

But what training do you all have to opine on covid?

9 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

One if the Vax makers asked to hide the studies on the Vax for 75 years! That just shoes how afraid of the truth they are.

7 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

https://denvergazette.com/news/judge-scraps-75-year-fda-timeline-to-release-pfizer-vaccine-safety-data-giving-agency-eight/article_f007b8b4-ad66-59b4-a270-4709bc3e4814.html

"Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months

• Kaelan Deese, Washington Examiner
  •  
    • Jan 7, 2022
    •  
      •  

Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months
61d86852c0ca0.image.jpg?resize=200%2C67

The Food and Drug Administration won't have 75 years to release thousands of pages of documents it relied on to license its COVID-19 vaccine. Instead, the federal agency will have just over eight months to do so, per a federal judge's ruling.

The timeline ordered Thursday by U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman radically shortens the timeline under which the FDA has to produce troves of documents. The order stems from a Freedom of Information Act document lawsuit by a coalition of doctors and scientists with the nonprofit Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency. The group seeks an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine-creation process during the COVID-19 pandemic, which came into full force in the United States in March 2020.

Rather than producing 500 pages a month, the FDA's proposed timeline, Pittman ordered the agency to turn over 55,000 a month. That means all the Pfizer vaccine data should be public by the end of September rather than the year 2097, the deadline that the FDA wanted."

Can you ever quote something about any aspect of the Covid-19 situation that is actually true?

7 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

The deal is they tried and if not for the court case filed they never would have dropped it. It's proof they didn't want the people to see it.

Wrong again. Pfizer had nothing to do with it. They have nothing to hide. They did an excellent job and should be congratulated.

"shoes" ?

26 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

Wrong again. Pfizer had nothing to do with it. They have nothing to hide. They did an excellent job and should be congratulated.

"shoes" ?

We will see after a real investigation ran by people who are not brain washed.  In 2 to 5 years people will know about all the side effects. They can't hide them forever.

1 minute ago, mudgirl said:

"Run by people", not "ran by people".

You would actually appear more intelligent if you were open to improving your gramm,ar and spelling. 

I keep telling you that my work was all people were worried about.  They cared about stuff getting done fast and accurate. People like you worry about the little things when there are bigger ones more important. Have you ran operations or equal level work for entire states? If not I guess my others skills are more important.

12 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

We will see after a real investigation ran by people who are not brain washed.  In 2 to 5 years people will know about all the side effects. They can't hide them forever.

You don’t have to wait. I’ve asked dozens of persons about their vax experiences.  That has given me all the info I need. But you can’t do that if you close your eyes and ears and shout consistently “don’t confuse me with the truth”

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

. Have you ran operations or equal level work for entire states? If not I guess my others skills are more important.

And you make exactly the same grammar error once again. Anyone can make grammar or spelling errors. But when they stubbornly refuse to learn when corrected, and put forth the notion that it's unimportant because they have other skills, it says a lot about their attitude and level of intelligence.   It's "have run", not "have ran".

You just can't stop acting as if whatever you did for a living before moving here is somehow important, and makes you superior, can you? It's really pathetic.

9 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Only a small group are all anti Vax. But this covid Vax has made more people not trust the govt. If you opened your mind and read all the threads and articles where people give there names then talk about the family and close friends who died from Vax side effects.  And how doctors will not talk about it. Because they know they will lose there job if they speak the truth. The liberal hoard will March in and have the govt make sure they lose there job and livelihood.

High-school coaches are screaming about all the side effects because they are seeing healthy teenagers get blood clots and enlarged hearts en mass short after getting the Vax.

But your brain only receives messages from the liberal fascist dem party. So you won't even see what is happening in the real world.

In the military these are military hunters Vax reactions are up 1100%! And the lt who is a specialized with a degree in this area who released the armies numbers got booted for it.  Why? Because they don't want people to see the facts.

One if the Vax makers asked to hide the studies on the Vax for 75 years! That just shoes how afraid of the truth they are.

8 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Dude I have did more educated things in my life then you have. College is not the only education. 43 certifications multiple cost in the 40k range to get. Never hear what great intellectual stuff you did in your life! Lol talk to me when you can show a sign of doing anything intellectual yourself. Your great comedy

7 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

You all start I finish by pointing put how your insults are all bs.  And you all don't want to talk about all the great things you have done while insulting those who have.  Your just as bad. So what have you done oh wise one?

5 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

You insult by saying someone is ignorant. Then when they show you how wrong you are you start talking bragart.  Hmm so no one can defend themselves from you insults then? And I doubt you have anything to brag about why you all go straight to insults.

Here is a fact.

286676209_576551797170411_1950895539936538028_n.thumb.jpg.d9807457d1a1a7ebf0a860b03382552f.jpg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

And you make exactly the same grammar error once again. Anyone can make grammar or spelling errors. But when they stubbornly refuse to learn when corrected, and put forth the notion that it's unimportant because they have other skills, it says a lot about their attitude and level of intelligence.   It's "have run", not "have ran".

You just can't stop acting as if whatever you did for a living before moving here is somehow important, and makes you superior, can you? It's really pathetic.

Your the one making a big deal about grammar. This whole conversation wouldn't have happened without your grammar issues.

16 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

Here is a fact.

286676209_576551797170411_1950895539936538028_n.thumb.jpg.d9807457d1a1a7ebf0a860b03382552f.jpg

I'm not yelling. So that one is off. And again intelligence jokes? You all are worse then a reddit or 4chan group. Lol your constant insults with no backing of your intelligence is showing you know that you never were involved in work that requires it.

22 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

Here is a fact.

4 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

I'm not yelling. So that one is off. And again intelligence jokes? You all are worse then a reddit or 4chan group. Lol your constant insults with no backing of your intelligence is showing you know that you never were involved in work that requires it.

Wrong again. A person with a "big mouth" is not yelling.

"big·mouth
/ˈbiɡ ˌmouTH/

noun
INFORMAL
  1. an indiscreet or boastful person.
    "I think Burke is a big mouth and a blowhard"
    • a tendency to speak boastfully or indiscreetly.
      "my big mouth always gets me in trouble" "

1 hour ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

In 2 to 5 years people will know about all the side effects. They can't hide them forever.

🤣🤣🤣  I personally know about a hundred people in Canada and Mexico who have been double vaxxed and double boosted and not one of them has experienced any ill effects.

But my anecdotal evidence, as all anecdotal evidence, is not science. Yes,of course some people may suffer ill effects from getting vaccinated. That has nothing to do with the Covid vaccine- it can happen to some people with any vaccine or any medication.

The number of people who have suffered ill effects from the Covid vaccine are a teeny tiny percentage compared to the over 6 million people who have died of the disease, the millions more who are suffering from long Covid, and all the lives it has saved.

"An investigation run by people who aren't brainwashed" sounds like trying to change the results of an election by installing fake electors who will come up with the results you want. 

And "your" is the possessive form of "you", like "his" is the possessive form of "he".

"You're" is the contraction for "you are". 

But far be it from you to actually want to learn anything. You'll still be bragging about the job you had 40 years previous, as if it is relevant to anything, when you're 90 years old.