Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Please recommend a good tax person for my 2021 return and

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Eric Blair said:

to get my first/second stimulus checks.

It's not complicated. I needsomeone dependable.


Tax return for what country?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oregontochapala said:

Since he is from the U.S. one might assume the U.S.

No asumptions allowed. I don't know where they are from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In order to get credit for the first $1,200 stimulus check you'd have to file an amended 2020 return and claim it under 1040 line 30 Recovery Rebate Credit. Same deduction appears on the 2021 form. 

I had to do it in 2020 because the IRS didn't have a good bank account to send it. I got the info by calling the IRS.

I use Turbotax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...