Chapala.com Webboard

2022 Refrendo amount

ibarra

REFRENDO
2022 REFRENDO ANUAL Y T.C.DE PVC C/COD.SEG.QR, P/AUTOMOV.CAMNES.,CAMTAS.,TRAC. AUTOM. Y REM.SERV.PART. ART.23 FRACC.III INCISO A
$711.00
2022 DESCUENTO 10 % REFRENDO ART. 23 FRACC. III ANTEPENULTIMO PARRAFO
-$71.00
2022 MONTO PARA LA CRUZ ROJA MEXICANA POR EL PAGO DE REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES ART. 23 FRACC III BIS ULTIMO PARRAFO
$33.00
2022 MONTO PARA EL HOGAR CABAÑAS POR EL PAGO DE REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES ART. 23 FRACC III BIS ULTIMO PARRAFO

OK...got it!!! I just did the whole deal online. The OP link takes you right to the page where you enter your plate # and vehicle serial # both of which are on your last years Folio. The exact amount you owe (mine  was $701) is shown and you can pay it right there through your Mexican bank. You receive a online receipt and a new Folio that you print out to keep in your car with your insurance info. I am assuming that the circulation card takes the place of the old window sticker and when that expires (mine in 2025) you will have to go in to get a new one. If I am wrong someone I am sure will correct me!!!

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

I can't get my Mexican credit card or debit card to be accepted for payment.  Also my U.S. credit card is not accepted.  Think I go and talk to my Mexican bank.  Something like this has happened before!

You can only pay through certain Mexican banks that they have a link to on the payment page. I paid using my Bancomer debit card.