Chapala.com Webboard

source for cbd oil?

Another vote for

https://www.handsoftheartisan.com/en/

Made by Canadians.

It helped my 15 year old doggie in the last years of her life.

They make CBD for people and pets.

• Like 1

Please ask, whichever source you use, whether it has been third party lab tested for concentration, heavy metals, pesticides or fungus. To my knowledge, no such lab exists in Mexico. That is why I chose NuLeaf Naturals. Buy CBD Oil | CBD Oil For Sale | Organic High Grade Hemp Extracts (nuleafnaturals.com)

I stocked up when Alex Peterson folded his delivery service. He had no trouble bringing it across the border and paying the IVA on it since it is a legal product in Mexico. If anyone who knows of another reputable delivery service with a mailing address in the U.S., I would love to hear about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Please ask, whichever source you use, whether it has been third party lab tested for concentration, heavy metals, pesticides or fungus. To my knowledge, no such lab exists in Mexico. That is why I chose NuLeaf Naturals. Buy CBD Oil | CBD Oil For Sale | Organic High Grade Hemp Extracts (nuleafnaturals.com)

I stocked up when Alex Peterson folded his delivery service. He had no trouble bringing it across the border and paying the IVA on it since it is a legal product in Mexico. If anyone who knows of another reputable delivery service with a mailing address in the U.S., I would love to hear about it.

If there is a lab which tests soil, rock/clay powders for nutrient and heavy metals, using HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) they should be able to perform testing for cannabinoid products. I actually am looking for such a lab to test local rock and clay. I'm hoping perhaps through the university. If anyone knows please let me know. 

1 hour ago, timjwilson said:

If there is a lab which tests soil, rock/clay powders for nutrient and heavy metals, using HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) they should be able to perform testing for cannabinoid products. I actually am looking for such a lab to test local rock and clay. I'm hoping perhaps through the university. If anyone knows please let me know. 

There was such a creature on the organic vegetables growing group. Check with the poster Joco or Sunfan.

21 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

Nice to see your sweet, smiling face, Rony.

May 2022 be a year filled with blessings for you.

So kind !  Thank you !

Only temporarily here in Europe.  My heart,...as always ...in Mexico.

Feliz 2022 to you....and all other members here !

Rony

18 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Wow there is a voice from the past..where are you Rony?, Have you already celebrated new years??

Hi....for the time being, working here in Europe.

But ....I will always return to Mexico.

Happy 2022 !

Rony

• Like 2

The drops are faster working because they go under the tongue and are absorbed directly into the bloodstream through those big veins under the tongue. Taking it in the form of gummies will work eventually but they have to go through the whole alimentary tract to get to your bloodstream and you lose concentration along the way. If you are also watching your blood sugar then gummies should not be considered because you'd have to eat many more of them. Canuck Bob usually has gummies.

• Thanks 1

After Alex Peterson moved on, I've ordered NuLeaf products twice now through Ishop in San Antonio. NuLeaf package goes by USPS at no charge to customer to Ishop warehouse in Laredo, Tx and then down here in about two weeks. Ishop's system of tallying up the postage and handling is a bit complicated, but if you want to stick to NuLeaf's quality of CBD (or CBC, for me) this worked fine.

Lexy

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic

13 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Back to Tylenol!!!!! Tried oil twice and got unpleasantly stoned both times.

Off topic, have you tried Acido Alfa Lopoico available on Amazon, 600mg a day is working for me.  Meloxicam and diclofenaco also help.

1 hour ago, Kiko said:

Off topic

Off topic, have you tried Acido Alfa Lopoico available on Amazon, 600mg a day is working for me.  Meloxicam and diclofenaco also help.

Thanks for your concern but NSAIDS ain't good for me and I only use Voltaren topically when a specific site gives me more pain than usual. And I only ever use branded products,no generics or similars EVER.

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

CBD does not get you stoned. THC gets you stoned. I question the source of your oil.

Perhaps it was because I have had 3 strokes  and 2 mini strokes ,I got stoned. As well as feeling slightly disoriented I had a very mild version of  my stroke symptoms on my right side and lacked the strength to get out of my chair for a coupla hours.

cbd oil.jpg