Chapala.com Webboard

Worse thing about a face mask!

rafterbr

8 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

You're a troll and you should be banned from this board.     The USA has the most % un-vaxxed of any developed nation and leads in deaths and recent high cases and hospitalizations.

Covid-19: US surpasses 800,000 pandemic deaths - BBC News

I'm sorry; the truth must hurt; especially when you didn't see this one coming and got caught up in the mass histeria-banning someone like they do nowadays doesn't make the truth go away--I don't listen to quackery --" my body my choice--remember that one?--well that applies to medical quackery also !!!--HA

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

You're a troll and you should be banned from this board.     The USA has the most % un-vaxxed of any developed nation and leads in deaths and recent high cases and hospitalizations.

Covid-19: US surpasses 800,000 pandemic deaths - BBC News

Well your first problem is that you should find a more reliable news source--BBC?--that lefty  English rag?--what a joke--I wouldn't line my bird cage with that garbage--HA

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I will happily wear a mask for the rest of my life.  No illness, no flu, not even a cold for the last three years and I ride the bus. No meds of any kind for anything. I'm too fat probably because I don't wear a mask ALL the time. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sunnyvmx said:

I will happily wear a mask for the rest of my life.  No illness, no flu, not even a cold for the last three years and I ride the bus. No meds of any kind for anything. I'm too fat probably because I don't wear a mask ALL the time. 

In order to lose weight with a mask you will need to use Gorilla tape.  Cloth masks do not block donuts.  :D

• Haha 4