Chapala.com Webboard

Worse thing about a face mask!

rafterbr

The worse thing about a face mask is when I go to spit and realize to late I have a mask on.  Second worse is when I am shopping and the mask makes my glasses fog up.  Third worse is talking on phone with mask on.  Fourth worse is trying to identify the good people from the bad people when they are all wearing masks.  In general just like everyone else I hate masks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, rafterbr said:

...... Fourth worse is trying to identify the good people from the bad people when they are all wearing masks.  In general just like everyone else I hate masks. 

You're right about not knowing who people are behind their masks? Are they the Covid zealots who think anyone without a jab and a booster - just like they have - is careless and insane and should be punished..... Or do you mean the Conspiracy zealots who think that Covid is all a world order power play and don't understand why others don't see it? It's hard to tell until either zealot opens their mouth.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jubilacion said:

You're right about not knowing who people are behind their masks? Are they the Covid zealots who think anyone without a jab and a booster - just like they have - is careless and insane and should be punished..... Or do you mean the Conspiracy zealots who think that Covid is all a world order power play and don't understand why others don't see it? It's hard to tell until either zealot opens their mouth.

What I meant by the comment it is hard to identify the good people at a protest who are there in support of their cause from the criminal element who are there to steal and riot.  The masks make police identification very difficult. 

2 hours ago, rafterbr said:

I posted this topic in an attempt at humor and I must say I don't make a  habit of spitting in public but when I had the flu I once did this and it makes you feel like a fool plus now having a dirty mask.

Unfortunately humour zooms right over the heads of too many members on this board-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

joke no sense of humour.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rafterbr said:

The worse thing about a face mask is when I go to spit and realize to late I have a mask on.  Second worse is when I am shopping and the mask makes my glasses fog up.  Third worse is talking on phone with mask on.  Fourth worse is trying to identify the good people from the bad people when they are all wearing masks.  In general just like everyone else I hate masks. 

Solution ?--don't do it---HA

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

The worst thing is the bozos who don't wear them, when and where they should be.     Strong correlation with the deniers and anti-vaxxers.       We'd be way closer to ending the pandemic but for that small minority ruining it for everyone else.

this" BOZO" -can tell you that I'm a denier and a "anti-vaxxxer"-the so-called plandemic will never end because all-ya bought into it--we "minority" are not ruining it --we are letting you enjoy your histeria of a scam-the old Roman caution still stands-" "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"---Don't you know? If you get injured from this jab; you are on your own--Some countries that have laws that these "drug pushers" can be sued for damages--quess what?--Pfsier and others do not push their product in those countries-

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CherMac said:

There are tons of articles about mask and how they don’t work but you have to search before 2020. 

This is misinformation at its finest, spread by the anti-masking crowd.       The virus doesn't "fly around" on its own.   It is carried in droplets.   Masks prevent these droplets both from leaving you, and getting to you.     Simple stuff.     Masks work.     This is why unmasked events are "super spreader" events.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, bobby brown said:

this" BOZO" -can tell you that I'm a denier and a "anti-vaxxxer"-the so-called plandemic will never end because all-ya bought into it--we "minority" are not ruining it --we are letting you enjoy your histeria of a scam-the old Roman caution still stands-" "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"---Don't you know? If you get injured from this jab; you are on your own--Some countries that have laws that these "drug pushers" can be sued for damages--quess what?--Pfsier and others do not push their product in those countries-

Fine, just don't go to the hospital when you get Covid then,  and crowd it up for the responsible ones who need it for non-Covid critical care.    You BOZO.  (your words)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

Fine, just don't go to the hospital when you get Covid then,  and crowd it up for the responsible ones who need it for non-Covid critical care.    You BOZO.  (your words)

This "Bozo" don't do hospital for some sniffels--I got the so-called virus in December 2019--Went to Simi Drug store and they gave me a bottle of  C and Zinc--problem solved in 3 days--Now  I have natural immunity for life----

11 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

This is misinformation at its finest, spread by the anti-masking crowd.       The virus doesn't "fly around" on its own.   It is carried in droplets.   Masks prevent these droplets both from leaving you, and getting to you.     Simple stuff.     Masks work.     This is why unmasked events are "super spreader" events.    

not if you have natural immunity--and besides; why would you let someone sneeze in your face

Just now, bobby brown said:

not if you have natural immunity--and besides; why would you let someone sneeze in your face

Wow, you really are highly un-informed.     There is no lasting "natural immunity" and it doesn't take a sneeze in the face, it is aerosolized.  Masks work.

Good luck to you and to all of us that have a society with more like you in it.   Wow.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

The people in the hospitals now are the vaxxed--They destroyed their immune system with this shot that is not a vaccine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, virgo lady said:

Wow, you really are highly un-informed.     There is no lasting "natural immunity" and it doesn't take a sneeze in the face, it is aerosolized.  Masks work.

Good luck to you and to all of us that have a society with more like you in it.   Wow.

you don't listen--I have life time natural immunity and you don't--the jab destroyed your immune system--you have nothing because the jab does nothing except destroy your body-read the incert-big pharma admits it--maybe your incert was blank--how convient- oh' I quess you believe in drug dealers in white coats--and that little demon-boy; FUCHI---HA

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

The people in the hospitals now are the vaxxed--They destroyed their immune system with this shot that is not a vaccine

You're a troll and you should be banned from this board.     The USA has the most % un-vaxxed of any developed nation and leads in deaths and recent high cases and hospitalizations.

Covid-19: US surpasses 800,000 pandemic deaths - BBC News

• Like 4