Chapala.com Webboard

Totalplay out in SAT

Odd, my TotalPlay is out also. The LOS light on modem is flashing red. Service has been perfect up to now.

Yup was out...glad I still have my original Telmex landline/internet. Did a speediest and it is 60 download!!! Way better than I was getting from them before my change to ILox about 2 years ago and then switch to Total Play about 5 months ago. First outage with them!!! However it seems to be back now. 

14 hours ago, headpooch said:

I used their online help chat. You have an option for English.

Just how did you manage an on-line chat with the service out?????   (I called them on my cell phone... but speaking Spanish to get thru initial menu was my ace in the hole.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

Just how did you manage an on-line chat with the service out?????   (I called them on my cell phone... but speaking Spanish to get thru initial menu was my ace in the hole.)

Many of us keep 2 ISP services (I keep 3 for now). 

• Like 1

This is the number I use to contact total play.  I send them messages on whatsapp.  At first its a bot that talks to you and if the bot can't help they pass you over to a real person. I usually talk to them in Spanish but if you put inglés por favor I am sure eventually they will understand once a real person comes on.  5515798000