Chapala.com Webboard

DR VARGUS, Ophthalmologist

Estrellas

Dr. Vargas was an excellent ophthalmologist who practiced at Hospital Puerto de Hierro in Guadalajara and had an auxiliary office at the Ajijic Hospital, where he came every week. He passed away in 2020.

I need my medical records from late 2019 to about March 15th, 2020. Does anyone have a contact that I can reach to get them. I do believe his daughter, in the medical field, also comes to Lakeside to care for others. I do not have her name.

Does anyone have any information that might help me. Always appreciate your help.

16 hours ago, conejorapido said:

Dr. Claudia Camacho Choza Eye Centre Chapala  3334033857. Excellent credentials, excellent equipment. She has been our opthamalogist for 5 years. Did cataract surgery on both my eyes and both my wife's eyes.

Last I checked she was taking appointments three months ahead.  She is busy.

We are very fortunate to have two excellent ophthalmologists available Lakeside. Not having to travel to Guad and being able to access the office are serious considerations for me. Also finding a doctor who understood my condition and how to treat it was a huge plus.