Chapala.com Webboard

COVID test for entry to Canada

peteben

I have read the previous topics on this subject, so far, it seems that Clinico El Lago was the best place lakeside to get a PCR test.

However, it seems that PCR is not the only type of test accepted by Canada. Several other types are accepted, notably:

• Nucleic acid test (NAT) or Nucleic acid amplification test (NAATs)
  • Reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP)

Are these available here? 

My sister just came back from Florida and was able to get a free NAAT test at Walgreen's with results in 15 minutes!

I realize they probably aren't free here, and probably only in Guad. Still, an interesting option, if available.

I will contact El Lago to see if they offer it.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Sounds like we have a lot of new drug addicts on our hands--no fix;  no freedom- once one took the first jab-one will be addicted for life- like Nancy Regan said--" just say NO to drugs"--I believe she was right--Boosters each month coming your way---HA

Id_iot_ic nonsense! Get a life and stop the lunacy if at all possible! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Sounds like we have a lot of new drug addicts on our hands--no fix;  no freedom- once one took the first jab-one will be addicted for life- like Nancy Regan said--" just say NO to drugs"--I believe she was right--Boosters each month coming your way---HA

Hey :()....the q. is about getting TESTS not shots.  

2 hours ago, timjwilson said:

Not a blood draw.

yes a blood draw is the best--but it is not practical in a massive scale of the whole population-I watch these so called experts and they act guilty as can be--just listen to these criminals closely and it becomes obvious they are conning you--As Regan said--"trust but verify"--;and earlier "question authority" -

51 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Don't waste your time. The troll proudly has no interest in actual information.

This troll will not be conned -when it comes down to my "LIFE"; you better damn well prove your case-and this covid insanity does not. Some conn man like fuchi going to tell me what to do?- Then I got some of Sadam's nukes to sell you---HA

The unvaccinated must be eliminated in order to have any chance of defeating Covid. Mandatory vaccination could do the trick, or we might just have to wait for Covid to accomplish the elimination, as it seems to be trying to do so, according to the death rates among the unvaccinated vs. the vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RVGRINGO said:

The unvaccinated must be eliminated in order to have any chance of defeating Covid. Mandatory vaccination could do the trick, or we might just have to wait for Covid to accomplish the elimination, as it seems to be trying to do so, according to the death rates among the unvaccinated vs. the vaccinated.

seems like the vaccinated are winning-!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Looks like all your lives live around the jab and "Mengela" Fuchi--Not me--With my life;  I'm the boss !--There is only one go around and I'm in the driver seat--HA

Hey asswipe, comparing anyone to a Nazi war criminal is pure BS.  Get lost. 

• Thanks 2

On 11/24/2021 at 3:16 PM, RVGRINGO said:

This is what RV said.  How conveniently you snipped his entire quote in order to defend @bobby brown and the false and repugnant equivalency to compare anyone to Nazis.   You guys seem to stick together no how low @bobby brownstoops.  Sad!

RV stated the obvious--either the unvaxed GET vaxed or succumb to the viurs so that the % of vaxed people gets to 80 or 90%.  

You did perhaps read the Rubella was categorized this week as being wiped out in the US---guess how that happened?? Oh, vaccines, which are mandatory in every public school system in the US.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

I guess you live under a rock and only surface occasionally for a breath and a quick post defending the rest of your under-a-rock-dwelling brethen.

Not at all. Had Bisbee Gal said some unvaccinated people are succumbing to the virus then I would have agreed. Also, from reading some of Bisbee Gal posting, it would appear that she spent time inside the Washington DC beltway and so obviously learned the art of spinning news to fit a narrative. ☺️

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

I was not aware that unvaccinated people where succumbing to the virus.

Wow.  Unbelievable.  And I mean that literally. 

From Texas Health Dept.  https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/cases-and-deaths-by-vaccination-status-11082021.pdf

Key Findings

From September 4 through October 1, 2021:

• Unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.

• Unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated death than fully vaccinated people