Chapala.com Webboard

Access to Mercado LIbre MX

2 hours ago, ednet94 said:

I'm not wanting discuss just wanting to help as I'm both a buyer and seller on ML  Put 4 of those cans in your basket and the shipping is free. I just tried in and it says free shipping just paying for those cans. The system of ML automatically adjust the shipping price, no need to ask the seller.

And free shipping above a total of $299 is always true when bought from same seller or for products marked as Full. There are only a few exceptions but those are rare mostly large items or marked as dangerous goods or in some cases a product is put on a wrong category. Otherwise there is no way a seller can sell items of $299 or more without including shipping. 

I give up. I asked the seller about it months ago. The seller said the shipping was per can and ML determines the shipping fee. Maybe whoever answered was mistaken. I do not care. Let me explain one more time, I buy some items on ML that are cheaper than Amazon. ML has better spices such as it is the only place that sells Mexican oregano.

Will you quit now?

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Joco said:

I give up. I asked the seller about it months ago. The seller said the shipping was per can and ML determines the shipping fee. Maybe whoever answered was mistaken. I do not care. Let me explain one more time, I buy some items on ML that are cheaper than Amazon. ML has better spices such as it is the only place that sells Mexican oregano.

Will you quit now?

Wow, I only answered two times trying to help. Not sure why the anger?

Again, add 4 or 5 cans to the basket (or any products as long as the total of the same seller gets over $299) and you pay nothing of shipping. No need to contact the seller about it. As shown in the image i attached, shipping is free when buying 5 cans.

20211119_131724.thumb.jpg.afbfc4355eaeab32feec4e9ae4d5e51f.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ednet94 said:

Wow, I only answered two times trying to help. Not sure why the anger?

Again, add 4 or 5 cans to the basket (or any products as long as the total of the same seller gets over $299) and you pay nothing of shipping. No need to contact the seller about it. As shown in the image i attached, shipping is free when buying 5 cans.

20211119_131724.thumb.jpg.afbfc4355eaeab32feec4e9ae4d5e51f.jpg

It didn't occur to you that the policy could have changed since I asked them about it months ago? How long does this ridiculousness go on? ML has changed its shipping, purchasing, etc., many times since I began using it. How many more times are you going to beat this dead horse?

Just now, Joco said:

It didn't occur to you that the policy could have changed since I asked them about it months ago? How long does this ridiculousness go on? ML has changed its shipping, purchasing, etc., many times since I began using it. How many more times are you going to beat this dead horse?

I know exactly what policies changes as i get notification by mail and by app for each change as i'm a seller too. But this policy already has several years, not months. The only thing what changed lately which affects buyers directly is the minimum price for free shipping, which was $399 and changed to $299 in December of 2020. But even all of 2020 was the same policy only different minimum price. 

Again, no need to be rude to people who are trying to help you when you started talking about your problem and especially not after just 1 or 2 times answering. I can't read your mind you only want to tell your problems but don't want help to solve them. Not sure why you were telling this problem on this forum then. And even then if you don't want to listen, my answer can still help others who don't know how to get free shipping. It will help more then your outdated experiences.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viajero-Tiempo said:

I just re-attempted to login to my account

It requires me to send them my Mexico election credencial - which as a foreigner, I do no have!

There seems to be no way around it....

I tried sending US Passport - but they want what they want --  that we foreigners cannot possibly have

And I have never been able to reach the company by any phone number I've seen.

I think they have made themselves so proudly secure that they have eliminated customers like me.

With no way to complain or ask for help ....

or any thing else.....

These secure security geniuses have blocked a lot of customers that could buy and pay.....

If you have some means of contacting these secure locos, please....

Send them a link to this conversation so they'll know just how stupid their security geniuses are

and how they have cut off paying customers

thanks 

Yes it is pain in the a** to can contact them.

If you are able to at least login and you can get to the help menu (Ayuda), choose the following:
- Configuración de mi cuenta
- Dudas sobre validación de mi identidad
at least there you should be able to send a message to them which they normally answer (if it is available to you because that also seems to be different to each person). Then you will still need the luck of getting a smart person. If not, well better find an other platform.

1 hour ago, ednet94 said:

I know exactly what policies changes as i get notification by mail and by app for each change as i'm a seller too. But this policy already has several years, not months. The only thing what changed lately which affects buyers directly is the minimum price for free shipping, which was $399 and changed to $299 in December of 2020. But even all of 2020 was the same policy only different minimum price. 

Again, no need to be rude to people who are trying to help you when you started talking about your problem and especially not after just 1 or 2 times answering. I can't read your mind you only want to tell your problems but don't want help to solve them. Not sure why you were telling this problem on this forum then. And even then if you don't want to listen, my answer can still help others who don't know how to get free shipping. It will help more then your outdated experiences.

I feel like I've stepped into a hole full of ticks and can't get them off me. Why don't you start a " How to shop at M/L" webpage? That should go over big. In the meantime, quit answering my posts and acting like you are doing me a favor.  M/L's shopping policies are important to you which is odd.

13 minutes ago, Joco said:

I feel like I've stepped into a hole full of ticks and can't get them off me. Why don't you start a " How to shop at M/L" webpage? That should go over big. In the meantime, quit answering my posts and acting like you are doing me a favor.  M/L's shopping policies are important to you which is odd.

No why don't you just stop posting if you don't want answers/help? Or you don't understand what's the point of a forum?

38 minutes ago, ednet94 said:

No why don't you just stop posting if you don't want answers/help? Or you don't understand what's the point of a forum?

I understand what a stalker is. When someone says he/she doesn't want your help, why do you keep pushing yourself on to the person?

Well you didn't say it the first time so how would I have to guess it? After that you seem to make a big problem of it for I don't know what reason. Next time if you don't need help with a problem tell your problem and say you don't need help, or simply just don't post on a forum or just ignore the answers.