Chapala.com Webboard

Plant Name?

Floradude

I agree, because I could not open the link that the vine should be called

:)   NOT NAMED :) 

Or how about

:( Not Visible :( 

Dude, open the file with the photo, right mouse click, choose Copy image. Go back to Chapala,com, open the reply dialog box, click to enter text and enter

I put this photo in by copying and pasting which is what I have done many times before.  Never had this problem.  Makes me afraid to try a new messages  when I want a picture attached.  I would not have sent the original message if I had not seen the picture attached.  

7 minutes ago, Floradude said:

I put this photo in by copying and pasting which is what I have done many times before.  Never had this problem.  Makes me afraid to try a new messages  when I want a picture attached.  I would not have sent the original message if I had not seen the picture attached.  

When you do a cut and paste of a picture, it will look fine to YOU.  But only to YOU, when logged in.  Log out, look at your post and the pic won't be seen.

Best bet is to:

Save the pic as an image on your device, then add it to your post via the Drag File Here or Choose Files option shown just below where you are posting.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1