Chapala.com Webboard

Ni-MH AAA batteries

Natasha

SO... after more years than I can remember (maybe never??), had to buy new batteries for Panasonic cordless base unit phone plus 2 more handsets.  That means SIX.

Of COURSE they only come in packs of FOUR... so now am sitting with two useless batteries that will  probably outlive me/ any use for them.🤣 IF anyone is the same boat  of four not being  enough, happy to sell you two since 4 (Steren) were $140 pesos

Natasha, I am probably the owner of too many devices needing batteries BUT..... if you don't have another single device in your possession that might need a amall battery at some point, you are truly living in another life-timeframe than most.  😆

If you check my OP you'll see my phones are also Panasonic, and I did get the batteries at Steren. The point is I have 2 batteries left over.......and if someone is in the same boat of needing more than one pack supplies, leftover two are  sitting here on a shelf awaiting a new home.