Chapala.com Webboard

Getting our vaccination certificates in Mexico

cookj5

We got both Sinovac shots back in May of this year. Recently we have been trying find some way to access the Combromante de Vacunación (vaccination certificate). We have followed all the steps in the website, including adding in our email and phone number to the form that comes up, along with a photo of our documentation we got after our second shot.

Clicking the button at the bottom of the page results in the message "Your request has been answered". But nothing happens then. We receive no return email and soon the "I'm not a robot box" times out. We have consulted various folks who are good with on-line stuff, including Mike the Computer Guy, but no one can tell us how to complete this process. 

Does anyone have contact information for a facilitator or anyone who might be able to help us solve this problem? 

32 minutes ago, oregontochapala said:

It's  straightforward and doesn't require a facilitator. 

Go to www.cvcovid.salud.gob.mx

It asks if you registered on the government site before getting vaccinated and the answer is "yes".

You're then asked to enter your CURP. 

The link to your certificate is immediately sent to the email you listed on every form you filled out.

Click the link, download the certificate, save to your cell, print if you need to.

We did exactly what you described. Nothing was ever sent to our email address with a link to a certificate. Just...silence.

40 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I tried it just now - after flubbing the 'I am not a robot' pics way too many times - and it worked.

Hint: right mouse click on the resulting certificate and print or save as a PDF.

What exactly did you try? I follow their instructions exactly and always get the same response: "Su solicitude ha sido atendida" (Your request has been answered). But I never get any email link or answer of any kind

There is a form for correcting the document. You might try selecting "Correction of contact details". https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/correccionDatos.html

Check this box if you were vaccinated as a health personnel
Please indicate the data (s) to be corrected:
 Dose correction
 Date correction
 Missing dose
 Batch correction
 Vaccine correction
 Correction of contact details
 I accept privacy notice

When Dr. Byram Bridle, associate professor of viral immunology—a well-recognized expert in vaccinology—refused vaccination due to his natural immunity, he was derided by media and banned from his University of Guelph campus. He made clear that he is, “a vaccine lover and an innovator in this field,” but has concerns about the, “possible link between this heart inflammation that is occurring and these COVID-19 vaccines.” 

11 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

He is a veterinary pathologist....he performs autopsies on dead animals.  

He's hardly the only one noticing the increasing number of heart problems in younger people being reported with these vaccines.  On October 21, Sweden suspended the use of a Moderna jab in younger people because of the prevalence of associated heart problems. 

1635132730247-png.229599

• 3 weeks later...