Chapala.com Webboard

Does anyone remember the lady’s name and contact for her

cedros

Type a search on this site using the word "concierge".  On 2/27 there is a post recommending Ana Siller for help with filling out vaccination information for 100 pesos.  Maybe this is what you are looking for.   I found this by searching the web for this person:

Ana Siller Vera

Translator - Concierge
Ajijic Jalisco, México
Cel. 33 14 64 42 67
sillertranslations@gmail.com

3 hours ago, ibarra said:

Type a search on this site using the word "concierge".  On 2/27 there is a post recommending Ana Siller for help with filling out vaccination information for 100 pesos.  Maybe this is what you are looking for.   I found this by searching the web for this person:

Ana Siller Vera

Translator - Concierge
Ajijic Jalisco, México
Cel. 33 14 64 42 67
sillertranslations@gmail.com

Thanks but it was a different one that I may find again on Facebook. I do it myself but my exlandlord is paranoid about waiting in a room with others who may be covid carriers and he wants to pay as little as possible for help..

1 hour ago, oregontochapala said:

The room at the recaudora is wide open and even as cautious as we are, we had no problem with the setup.  There were few people waiting, plenty of space for social distancing, and the process was relatively fast. We were there to pay for driver's licenses.

Refrendos can be paid for online with a receipt issued immediately that you are advised to carry in the vehicle. We opted to pay it that way this year, as no stickers were being issued anyway.

He goes to Jocotepec not Chapala and conditions are different.