Chapala.com Webboard

Where to buy Lakeside

• luvsdawgs changed the title to Where to buy Lakeside
1 hour ago, Tingting said:

Dang, I'm so disappointed! I thought this was going to be another one of those posts asking where to buy property lakeside and then everyone would get their panties in a twist defending their turf. How dare you ask a civil question and get a civil answer (love the coasters, btw). ;)

It's NEVER too late for a post to turn into an argument around here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AndyPanda said:

So helpful. Lakeside? No, Amazon. Lakeside? No, England.

4 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

So helpful. Lakeside? No, Amazon. Lakeside? No, England.

I live in Chapala and Amazon delivers to me and my son Delivered to me when he visited. For the umpteenth time you have chosen to take umbrage with one of my posts. This time because it seems you have difficulty thinking outside the box or do you just feel like doing some nasty things today and making what could be a pleasant thread unpleasant.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

I live in Chapala and Amazon delivers to me and my son Delivered to me when he visited. For the umpteenth time you have chosen to take umbrage with one of my posts. This time because it seems you have difficulty thinking outside the box or do you just feel like doing some nasty things today and making what could be a pleasant thread unpleasant.

No, you big dill pickle. Because you decided to not answer the question at all, but instead brag about something no one cares about. Why do you even bother? Oh, yeah, giant ego.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

In the event you might want pretty ceramic, Mexican-design coasters, I'm sure you'll find many at the "artisan" store between Coca-Cola warehouse and  traffic light at corner of San José, San Antonio (bottom side of carretera).  They have a lot of really nice stuff in there, mixed in along with the usual "kitsch".

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Natasha said:

In the event you might want pretty ceramic, Mexican-design coasters, I'm sure you'll find many at the "artisan" store between Coca-Cola warehouse and  traffic light at corner of San José, San Antonio (bottom side of carretera).  They have a lot of really nice stuff in there, mixed in along with the usual "kitsch".

Or you could make your own.  Pick up an assortment of 4 inch talavera tile and put felt feet on the bottom.

• Like 1