Chapala.com Webboard

Have Hammer Woodworking school needs $720 dollars for tools 50% matching, Sept 13 to 17, 2021 Little by Little Campaign.

traderspoc

Woodworking school needs tools 50% matching, Sept 13 to 17, 2021 Little by Little Campaign.

It is never really that easy to describe what impact is made through a single donation, whatever the amount. However, together every gift offered goes to making a profound impact on young vulnerable lives.

The Covid 19 has disrupted education systems across the world. The closures of schools has had devastating effects on children and their ability to exercise their human rights to education. Education systems were already in crisis even before the pandemic and now facing drastic budget cuts. At the height of the crisis vast majority of children had their education interrupted. Particularity the poorest children, which is the most vulnerable population at risk. The majority of the children are in learning poverty. They do not have access to local schools due to limited enrollment or an access to online education. Education is the hope of sustainable global economies and individual incomes. Gaining these foundational educational skills is priority for literacy and social emotional learning.

The vital news is there is a solution and a way forward that turns the crisis into an opportunity, but only with urgency now. Making education inclusive, engaging and adaptive. Have Hammer Will Travel A.C Woodworking school has rebuilt its volunteer team and hired a new woodworking staff for the Sept 2021 semester. We will be focusing on educational technology where it has been effective, proven and most equitable. At HHWT we will be better at utilizing our resources by coordination, alignment and effectiveness by partnering with Conalep Technical College. In August 2021 we completed all the legal papers and turned the application to work officially with Conalep. Conalep Technical college (Colegio de Educación Profesional Técnica Del Estado de Jalisco) required that we be vetted by the Mexican governmental board of Conalep. HHWT looks forward to that relationship and providing scholarships to our students to move onto higher education at Conalep. Hopefully to be vetted in 2021. Our Sept enrollment at HHWT has been successful.  We are at capacity with a waiting list.

So, we are excited to announce through our partnership with Global Giving we can make every small donation made go even further. Have Hammer Will Travel Woodworking school will participating in the Little by Little Campaign organized by Globalgiving where they will match donations up to $50 USD  at 50%.

To:  Friday September 17, 2021 (23:59 PM ET time)

To make your gift work even harder, please visit our 

https://www.globalgiving.org/microprojects/empowering-women-and-girls-woodworking-class/

You give $50, Our School gets an additional $25 dollars matching

You give $30, Our School gets an additional $15 dollars matching

You give $10, v gets an additional $5 dollars matching

Please partner with us and give at least $10 dollars to help the student scholarships.

have hammer wil travel little by  little campaign globalgiving monthly.jpg

10 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Wayne. I  will donate $1000mp. when can you pick up?

Wow, that will cost Pedro more than a week's worth of cigars or a bottle of his beloved Mescal.

The least I can do is match his donation. PM me with your location or can I drop off a donation at the shop?

I remember, when I first visited the LCS campus 10 years ago, seeing the HHWT volunteers and students working away. I was impressed. One of the reasons I joined the LCS.

SunFan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Per our phone call Pedro, I will stop your home at 10am Wednesday

Sunfan thank you

Have Hammer Will Travel A.C. woodworking school is located at  Hidalgo 231-A next S&S auto  on the mountainside

you can drop it off with Fidel our teacher or one of the board of directors.

closed Thursday for holiday

Sunfun if you come buy on Friday at 10am, I will give you a tour of the woodworking shop and the CAD classroom.

love to meet with you. I will be in white building behind the school, the door on the right is HHWT office. behind Todo Bueno resale store.

Thank you for your partnering with or school and helping the students.

H Wayne Renz

376 766 1860 home

Thank you all for your generous contributions of $50 where we get matched with $25 additional dollars.

Our goal is 24 person we have 19 right now, need 5 more partners to donate and help the kids . Globalgving.org little by little campaign ends Friday

even $10 dollars helps and we get $5 additional matched for or school

https://www.globalgiving.org/microprojects/empowering-women-and-girls-woodworking-class/

thank you

Have Hammer Will Travel A.C woodworking school due to our good standing and being vetted by Globalgiving.org invited us to the 50% Matching Little by Little campaign. HHWT is in the to 3% of 7300 charities  vetted by GlobalGiving.org.  Foundation for Lake Chapala Charities gives you the same 501c3 tax deduction, but no matching.

Thank you for thinking of the kids at our school either gives a 501c3 donation. you can if you want donate through the foundation and they will deposit the donation in our bank account. If you can please use your credit or debit card and donate $50 and we get an additional $25 dollars matching through GlobalGiving an they will deposit it in our bank account alss.

Globalgiving is a worldwide 501c3 charity which that helped raise over $86 million dollars helping 7300 charities, it took HHWT two years of effort to provide documents and financials to get vetted.

with affinity

H Wayne Renz

effectiveNonprofit_large (3).png

topRanked_large.png

vetted_large (1).png

hhwt.jpg

graduation photo have hammer will travel.jpg

Screenshot 2021-07-03 215434.jpg

Group Picture Level I 2010.JPG

Female Student Rope Carving.jpg