Chapala.com Webboard

Boycott

mudgirl

If you do that the couple of trolls won, at least with you. I understand malicious lies are hard to let stand and not be challenged but I also understand what these particular trolls are posting is so malicious and dangerous that exposing the lies they post is necessary if they are not deleted right away. I feel malicious trolls are disgusting. Those 2 or 3 word posts by them is so easy to ignore similar when you ignore a bratty 6 year old. Stupid dumb sh -t. 

7 hours ago, mudgirl said:

I am boycotting this forum until the moderators do their job and rein in the trolls, who have been allowed to make a mockery of the forum. 

It's starting to look like a newsletter put out by the inhabitants of an insane asylum.

Ok. Good. 

• Like 2

You can block posts from individuals.  Suggest you use that feature.

I see a bit of the pot vs. kettle syndrome here given some of the complainers post endlessly about covid.  How much of the problem here is that some of you have a real problem supporting the right of those who disagree with you to post their opinions?

Mods can't spend all our time babysitting.  Use the ignore feature or go to TOB and join in the preaching to the choir. there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

I certainly don't want to be a moderator. However, that was over the top trolling with no intelligent discussion involved on the part of the troll. Amazing that this forum can't even let Mainecoon off the hook for moderating when he's on vacation... or that Mainecoon can't give up the reins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1