Chapala.com Webboard

Newly Designed Ajijicweather.com Weather Site

RickS

I had not gone to the ajijicweather.com weather site for a while, but did so just now.  WOW!  Nice enhancements. The 'old' one will be around for a while it says.

Does anyone know just *where* the new weather station is located and who might *own* it. Congratulations and thanks to whomever!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RickS said:

I had not gone to the ajijicweather.com weather site for a while, but did so just now.  WOW!  Nice enhancements. The 'old' one will be around for a while it says.

Does anyone know just *where* the new weather station is located and who might *own* it. Congratulations to whomever!

It is in Rancho del Oro  

Congratulations! A fabulous new website that I know took a lot of work to do. I love the metric and wide screen options. Scaling is easy using your computers zoom settings for those who have vision issues. On my computer I just need to move 2 finger's on my touch pad to zoom in or out - but everyone is different. So, most browsers have a drop down menu of options. Look for 3 horizontal bars, sometimes 3 dots stacked vertically, just click there and select you zoom option on the drop down menu.

Thanks for doing this weather report !

Yes another thanks. And if you haven't quite adjusted to the new version, you can always look to the left for a column titled navigation and chose the (I believe) the second option titled  "original website".

Sitting in Seattle, working on my taxes and wishing I was home in Ajijic, I am very thankful for this website. It's always nice to see what the weather is at home, even when I am not there.

Again, thanks for this great website

The "new site" is awesome. Really appreciate the hard work that has gone into your weather site MexBound!

I was tinkering with many of the tabs and the info is endless. On the new Flight Tracker tab, who knew I wanted to watch airplanes move in slow motion around the country.... LOL! But I did!